Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Bill Cosby or Bill Clinton. Which one assaulted more women?

Bill Cosby or Bill Clinton. Which one assaulted more women?

But it is ok when Bill Clinton does it and it is ok that Hillary insulted those victims. Is that because of white privilege or what? Then hillary says that it is bad for women that trump could win.

Posted - September 26, 2016

Responses

Bill Cosby by far. Also, Hillary is not Bill, either one. Did anyone vote based on Barbara Bush, or Nancy Reagan?
      September 26, 2016 11:52 AM MDT

• I like this guy.
    He's like us. You don't know where he's coming from, then ,Boom! It's about black.
    Genius!
    VOTE NOT TRUMP!

September 26, 2016 12:05 PM MDT

Bill Cosby's wife did not throw insults at the women that Bill assaulted and that is an important difference.

Trump's wife and son and daughter have been brought up as examples of why to not vote for trump. Was that wrong and if it is not wrong then it is not wrong to bring up Bill's assault of women. It has also been said by hillary that bill will be in charge of the economy under hillary so it seems we are voting for the pair.

September 26, 2016 12:09 PM MDT

Are you saying Bill Clinton's affairs are somehow equivalent to Cosby's rapes? Gross, dude.

Trump's kids are brought up because they are actively campaigning for their dad, so what they say and do in the course of the campaign needs to be addressed.

Bill Clonton's infidelities are irrelevant to me as far as Hillary's campaign is concerned. It was a private matter that should have been kept private, imo. Even if it were true that Bill would be "in charge" of the economy (it's not true, though maybe he has some influence, sure) it still doesn't have anything to do with who he cheated on Hillary with, which was decades ago now anyway.

If you think sex scandals and alleged assaults have a bearing on the election, then I'm much more concerned with the allegations (actually filed in an affadavit) against Trump by a woman who says she was raped by him at 13.
      September 26, 2016 12:35 PM MDT

Infidelities are not the issue but the issue is how hillary reacted to them in that she attacked those women with insults when it was her husband who was doing wrong, and that there are claims of rape and sexual assault. Bill is actively campaigning for hillary so what he says and does needs to be addressed also?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

September 26, 2016 12:44 PM MDT

When it comes to drugging and raping women, Cosby is the clear winner here ...Slick Willy just couldn't seem to keep his pants zipped !

September 26, 2016 1:10 PM MDT

I doubt Bill Clinton had to drug his women to get what he wanted.
      September 26, 2016 1:52 PM MDT

Bill Cosby's wife was told to keep her trap shut due to pending litigation !  That's an important difference.

September 26, 2016 2:31 PM MDT

Hello IT:

I don't think you understand what the word "assault" means.. 

excon
      September 29, 2016 6:58 AM MDT