Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » The defense of Trump the MISOGYNIST by all his supporters is consistent. They NEVER answer the question. They attack Hillary instead. Why?

The defense of Trump the MISOGYNIST by all his supporters is consistent. They NEVER answer the question. They attack Hillary instead. Why?

Posted - September 30, 2016

Responses

Lack of a valid reply that would work out good as a defense? Or, attack is the best form of defense?! Hmm. 
      September 30, 2016 4:46 AM MDT

I dunno SH. It is as if they all are provided with the identical script and stick to it. It is an admirable show of uniformity and commitment but frustrating nevertheless. Deflecting questions is not remotely satisfying for the person who asks them. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 30, 2016 5:07 AM MDT
      September 30, 2016 4:49 AM MDT

I know, or for those who reply on your actual questions. I had a minor incident inside one of your questions yesterday where I asked them to say what they had to say sticking to the context. I assured them your question wasn't saying that Hillary had no mistakes, but that wasn't what the question was asking about. As such, anyone taking part in a debate class would fail by using such argumentation, that "Hillary did this or that and isn't any better yada yada yada". Funny enough, they NEVER do get back with an actual reply on the question they chose to take part in. Smh.

Kids are sometimes the greatest. Enjoy this little clip...

I wish you a lovely Friday, Rosie!
      September 30, 2016 5:06 AM MDT

Thanks for the video SH. You got that exactly right. I have never said Hillary is without fault/blame and I have asked questions about that. But when the question isn't about her Trump supporters almost always try to make it about her which means, of course, they dare not answer the question truthfully/honorably/honestly so they choose not to answer it all!
      September 30, 2016 8:00 AM MDT

Absolutely right. 
      September 30, 2016 9:28 AM MDT

The accusations are consistent so the answer will be consistent. If trump is misogynist because he has insulted particular women then same logic should apply to hillary. If insulting women does not make hillary misogynist then by same logic it does not make trump. If it does then hillary and trump are equal here so what is the point of name calling both? It is like to call both old or fat and has no value to a decision.
      September 30, 2016 6:12 AM MDT

Hello again, IT:

You're right..  If PARTICULAR women are insulted, then it's an insult..  But, if you disdain women in GENERAL, it's misogyny..  They're really NOT hard to tell apart.. 

Look.. I know you're gonna vote for Donald Trump..  And, it'd be FINE with me if you tell me that you're gonna vote for him EVEN though he's a misogynist.  But, to tell me he's NOT a misogynist, insults my intelligence, and doesn't say much for yours either..

excon

PS>  (edited)  Did you watch the video I referred you to yesterday where he ADMITTED that he DISRESPECTS women???  My guess is no..
    This post was edited by excon at September 30, 2016 9:30 AM MDT
      September 30, 2016 7:41 AM MDT

Trump Speak
    they all got it
      September 30, 2016 7:05 AM MDT

Do they attend classes to learn the lingo Baba or is it a recording they play at night when they sleep..they learn by the "sleep teach" method? Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 2, 2016 4:45 AM MDT

Red-herrings are pretty widely accepted as "debate" these days. I don't like it either.
      September 30, 2016 7:42 AM MDT

It simply wastes time but I think that's the whole point. Fill up time with gibberish, red herrings, straw men , redirects and they feel quite happy with their performance. The rest of us? Not so much! Thank you for your reply FNR! :)                       
      October 2, 2016 4:48 AM MDT

I have Trump pegged as someone who's been surrounded by yes men for so long that he's begun to believe his delusions of grandeur. Notice in the hour after the debate, he actually complimented the moderator as being fair and having done a great job. I suspect he believed he'd done great. Somewhere between then and the next morning, it's almost like someone pulled him to the side and said: "This was bad, you didn't do well at all" and suddenly he started inventing excuses as to why, but he needed someone to tell him that because in his own mind, he's always the "winner."

October 2, 2016 1:03 PM MDT

I have said there are things he says that I don't like and don't agree with.  But nothing he has said is enough to make me even think of voting for Hillary. 
      September 30, 2016 10:01 AM MDT

What about NOT voting for Trump m2c? Can you conceive of doing that? Not doing it? Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 2, 2016 4:27 AM MDT

There is only a choice of two candidates... Trump or Hillary. 

I cannot think of anything that would make me vote for Hillary. 
    The Supreme Court appointments are enough to keep me voting for Trump.
      October 2, 2016 1:26 PM MDT

I'll try, but first you must tell me your basis for calling Trump a misogynist because I don't accept that premise at face value. 
      September 30, 2016 1:09 PM MDT

If you are sincerely interested  Carissimi just GOOGLE "Trump Misogyny". If you aren't don't. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 2, 2016 4:41 AM MDT