Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Are all men who are obsessed with sex (Donald Trump, Hugh Hefner f'r instance) SATYRS? Sex-obsessed gals are nymphomaniacs. Perfect matches?

Are all men who are obsessed with sex (Donald Trump, Hugh Hefner f'r instance) SATYRS? Sex-obsessed gals are nymphomaniacs. Perfect matches?

Posted - October 8, 2016

Responses

I don't think so. I have heard nymphomaniac girls are insatiable. One man would not be enough.
      October 8, 2016 9:08 PM MDT

Satyrs are lascivious lechers.  They are lustful, licentious. Lechery is defined as unrestrained or excessive indulgence of sexual desire. Sounds close enough to a nymphomaniac to me. Imagine if a satyr and nympho got together how happy each would be. What could more perfect a match than that? Thank you for your rely Oscar! :)
      October 9, 2016 7:27 AM MDT

• A sadist and a masochist get together, and the masochist begs: "Hurt me, hurt me, HURT ME!" 
    And the sadist replies : "No." This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 26, 2016 6:05 AM MDT
      October 18, 2016 5:32 PM MDT

Now that's funny!
      October 18, 2016 5:46 PM MDT

• Yes it is, Bozette. I heard it maybe 45 years ago on BBC radio. 
    Thanks for your comment. 
      October 18, 2016 6:13 PM MDT

Funnee hunnee! Thank you for your reply WT! :)
      October 26, 2016 6:02 AM MDT

Please TRY to keep in mind Donald Trump said in a locker room setting and it was TEN YEARS AGO .... how many males haven't made some sort of sexual re,marks in the last ten years ?

As far as that goes ; I'm betting that MANY females have made a sexual remarks in the last ten years . also .... 
      October 15, 2016 11:50 PM MDT

• The locker toom talk of ten years ago can be overlooked. But utterances like he could have dated his daughter, although meant to put her in a good light, can be misunderstood, or deliberately exploited by vested interests. Besides, it probably would  embarrass the daughter. 
      October 18, 2016 5:41 PM MDT

This man is running for president KD. This man  says "no one respects women more than I do" KD. This man has recently during his prez campaign attacked/insulted/demeaned women KD. Therefore your apologia in defense of the Donald is not remotely analogous to what we find is disgusting about this sexually perverted assaulter who has the unmitigated gall to run for president of the United States of America. 11 women have come forward so far to talk about the sexually perverted unwelcome attacks they experienced. Have 11 women come forward and accused YOU of sexually perverted assaults? I just wonder why you think what Donald J. Trump has done is worth defending. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee KD. For your information. I am a woman and I have NEVER indulged in sexually perverted talk. Never. Ever. I am not unique or alone in this. I think you struck out. This post was edited by RosieG at October 26, 2016 6:09 AM MDT
      October 26, 2016 6:07 AM MDT