Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Would you beleive one of hillary's bank speeches was written specificaly to be leaked?

Would you beleive one of hillary's bank speeches was written specificaly to be leaked?

They would leak that if needed and it had to be a leak so that no one could say they released one speech but not others.
But she already said she was two-faced so it is no surprise.

"Following up on the conversation this morning about needing more arrows in our quiver on Wall Street, I wanted to float one idea. In October 2014, HRC did a paid speech in NYC for Deutsche Bank. I wrote her a long riff about economic fairness and how the financial industry has lost its way, precisely for the purpose of having something we could show people if ever asked what she was saying behind closed doors for two years to all those fat cats. It's definitely not as tough or pointed as we would write it now, but it's much more than most people would assume she was saying in paid speeches. (Full transcript is attached and key riff is pasted below.) Perhaps at some point there will be value in sharing this with a reporter and getting a story written."

"I think we could come up with a vanilla characterization that challenges the idea that she sucked up to these folks in her appearances, but then use AP's raising of this to our advantage to pitch someone to do an exclusive by providing at least the key excerpts from this Deutsche Bank speech. In doing so, we could have the reporting be sourced to a "transcript obtained by [news outlet]" so it is not confirmed as us selectively providing one transcript while refusing to share others."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8086

Posted - October 14, 2016

Responses