Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » History » The second Civil War may be looming. This one is all about Donald J. Trump. If he loses will all he** break out and violence begin?

The second Civil War may be looming. This one is all about Donald J. Trump. If he loses will all he** break out and violence begin?

The first Civil War was about many people. The second one will be about one person. Donald J. Trump. I suppose he can be proud of the fact that he will have been the cause of it. I mean what other one person can so divide a country that his supporters are willing to go to war to avenge his loss? Overly dramatic you say? I sure as he** hope so. His angry supporters have already driven one of his accusers out of the country(Mindy McGillivray). Why stop there?  Why not find and threaten to kill anyone who speaks against him? Paul Ryan is a target. The entire GOP establishment is a target.  Anyone who has ever criticized Trump is a target. Some of his second  amendment supporters will sure have a chance to get in a lot of target practice won't they? Not all of them of course. I just don't know how many of them would be so enraged and out of control and filled with hate that they would have no problem going after anyone  who rejected Trump. We shall see.

Posted - October 15, 2016

Responses

• As much as they appear to champ at the bit for a reason to use their guns (immigrants, refugees, Muslims, Obama's private army, FEMA camps,) my guess is they will just bitch and moan another four years and parrot the likes of Hannity and Limbaugh. 
      October 15, 2016 8:29 AM MDT

Probably a tiny fraction of them will pull another Y'all-Quida stunt...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

...but, yeah, otherwise most of them will just bitch on Stormfront.org and maybe occasionally get together to do Rebel Badass cosplay.
      October 15, 2016 8:32 AM MDT

I hope you're right. I would love to be wrong. Mahalo for your reply OS and Happy Saturday! :)
      October 15, 2016 10:20 AM MDT

I hope you're right and I am wrong. Thank you for your reply char and Happy Saturday! :)
      October 15, 2016 10:21 AM MDT

• The comforting news in Australia is that it looks as though Trump is losing in the polls, badly enough that there is little chance he can recover.

I thought it might take until after the election before he finally shot himself with a wound large enough for most people to see. Glad I was wrong.
      October 15, 2016 1:05 PM MDT

Nah.

I'm just going to wait for the nuclear war that HiLIARy starts with Russia. (Or North Korea, or Iran).
      October 15, 2016 1:18 PM MDT

This question sounds a little over the top... Why would there be any violence, there has never been any violence after any US election that I can remember.  Just because you don't like him, does not mean there will be any violence.  Seems like an odd question.
      October 15, 2016 1:41 PM MDT

No matter who gets in I see problems coming I hope I am wrong.
      October 15, 2016 1:43 PM MDT

• If there is one, it will be about more important things than Donald Trump. I know that doesn't sink into your over worked imagination and fevered brow, but it's true just the same. The chances of any kind of war, civil or otherwise, are slim to none. There's no one in this sorry nation with the fortitude to make such a thing happen. 
      October 15, 2016 1:54 PM MDT