Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » MORONS

MORONS

I've been going thru several "Questions" and have ask myself how old are the idiots posting most of these questions ... like "Do you know Poop" and other dumb post ....

Surely adults with some degree of intelligence wouldn't be posting this nonsense ... unless they THINK they are being cutsie or funny ; which they are NOT ....

I came back to this group because I THOUGHT we might have intelligent conversations to some degree .... I guess I was wrong .... Now to decide if I remain or get out while the getting is good ... 

Posted - October 16, 2016

Responses

Adults with some degree of intelligence ask questions like these? I would have expected them intelligent enough to ignore the questions they don't feel like taking part in. Smh.
      October 16, 2016 12:44 PM MDT

We have a little bit of everything for everyone. The only things we don't allow is illegal stuff and disrespect between members. Being on the net, you can't really tell if the person who is posting is 14 (our minimum join age), if they have a disability (we have members with alzheimer's, dementia, and TBI), or if they have something else entirely different going on. A poop question could be nonsense or it could be the best someone has to offer in terms of discussion capabilities. If you lack the patience to be surrounded form people from all walks of life, you can filter your feed so you don't have to see it, ignore it, or perhaps find a hole somewhere that only has people who meet your exacting standards. You might be alone, but at least the conversations will be high-brow... for a while. 
      October 16, 2016 2:23 PM MDT

• You know , the same silly rules that may make someone use words like poop instead of idiots and morons, are the same.rules that keep me from giving you what you deserve. Welcome btw. )
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 29, 2016 11:31 AM MST
      October 16, 2016 2:35 PM MDT

October 16, 2016 2:37 PM MDT

SO?  What about it?   Is your rant any more interesting? 
      October 16, 2016 3:49 PM MDT