Active Now

Slartibartfast
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » They have cut Assange's internet access. The dead connection backup plan seems to be to release info on UK, Ecuador, and Jon Kerry. Bad?

They have cut Assange's internet access. The dead connection backup plan seems to be to release info on UK, Ecuador, and Jon Kerry. Bad?

Is what wikileaks has on hillary worse than what they threaten to release if assange is killed or has his connection cut?
What could be worse than what has already been released? And many americans ignore it all anyway because they do not mind absolutely corrupt leadership who sells them to banks and rich people and long as no one says p***y.

Posted - October 17, 2016

Responses

• Don't know, but as far as I'm concerned, they can release it all. I don't think Assange is a terribly respectable person, but I have to admire whistleblowers who remain steadfast in the face of the governments who attempt to track them down and silence them. 
      October 17, 2016 11:56 AM MDT

Releasing the information a little at a time is wise, as it showcases the various crimes the clinton's have committed.  
    This release of everything just may end up being a fire storm. 
    This post was edited by Sunshine at October 17, 2016 12:21 PM MDT
      October 17, 2016 12:00 PM MDT

I'll take Julian Assange seriously when he picks up a phone and receives a call from a cruise missile.  Till then, I already know this government is corrupt to its every core.  NOTHING thus far 'released' by Wikileaks has come as ANY shock to me.
      October 17, 2016 1:33 PM MDT

This government is not just corrupt it seems it is primarily a tool of corruption and all else comes second. Doing stuff a government does only happens if there is some free time between being corrupt.
      October 17, 2016 1:51 PM MDT

ALL human government is evil.  Only capacity is at issue.  To the degree that a government has unlimited resources, it is capable of limitless evil.

NO amount of evil coming from government should ever be a surprise.
      October 17, 2016 1:53 PM MDT

I think they just pissed him off.
      October 17, 2016 10:15 PM MDT