Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Well, half-time is almost over. Back to the game. Join me?

Well, half-time is almost over. Back to the game. Join me?

Posted - February 7, 2021

Responses

I did. It was an awful game. 
      February 7, 2021 8:28 PM MST

After that interception in the third, I went to bed.
      February 8, 2021 10:55 AM MST

I have never seen Mahomes play so bad.  And the recievers could not catch Covid if it was on the ball. 
    Early on there was a couple bad calls against them. But they should have been able to recover from the aggravation of that.
      February 8, 2021 11:01 AM MST

I watched the Halftime show only. 
      February 8, 2021 11:52 AM MST

I had not even heard of them.  First time ever. Made me feel old. 
      February 8, 2021 11:55 AM MST

Him, The weeknd. He has been setting up the performance he did last night for months with wearing bandages to award shows and fake bruises on his face on SNL... also wearing prosthetics in his last music video To look like he had plastic surgery.
    It all came together last night and I thought the whole story was fascinating. I just feel bad for him because I don’t think many people understood it all or was following what was going on with him lol.

He spent  7million dollars of his own money on his Super Bowl spot just so that he could carry out his ”vision“ and no one got it... unless Canadian and actually know who he is :)  
      February 8, 2021 12:00 PM MST

So he goes by the name of The Weeknd.  Oh ok. 

I did google what was the deal with head masks. But really did not find a straight answer so just assumed PR stunt that was continuing.
      February 8, 2021 12:33 PM MST

It’s about a year long PR stunt. I’m not really a fan of his music but I kept seeing him all bruised up and bandaged on social media and I am nosey so I started paying attention. The stunt worked on me Lol. 
      February 8, 2021 2:38 PM MST