Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Communication » "Twitter is becoming a cesspool". If true whom do we have to thank for it? Trump or terrorists? What's the diff?

"Twitter is becoming a cesspool". If true whom do we have to thank for it? Trump or terrorists? What's the diff?

Posted - October 23, 2016

Responses

• I'm on Twitter and I don't see that. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. :) 
    The ones I follow are a little less political though.
      October 23, 2016 9:43 AM MDT

Do you follow Trump on Twitter Karen or do you avoid him?  Thank you for your reply. How long were you offline yesterday when Twitter was hacked?
      October 23, 2016 10:59 AM MDT

• I'm not following any of the politicians. I follow some of my friends, a science source and a few entertainment sources. I get alerts sent to my phone,  but at that time of day, I was busy elsewhere. If I hadn't read about it, I never would have know it happened. :)
      October 24, 2016 9:26 AM MDT

I like Twitter. I don't follow Trump or his followers, but they get on everybody else's media. I follow nearly 300 businesses and individuals. 

Trump is not not on the museum websites, the pope's, or art magazines. He is not on the NASA or other space websites either. 

I doubt anyone calls New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, Forbes, The New Yorker, Wall Street Journal, etc., part of a cesspool. 

October 24, 2016 10:53 AM MDT

I don't think you have a clue what Twitter actually is nor how to use Twitter.  Trump has only one teeny weeny corner of a media tool that encompasses every subject known to man.
      October 24, 2016 12:12 PM MDT