Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Even if you AGREE with the Russians, that Trump should be president, aren't you embarrassed about it? Don't you wonder what they want?

Even if you AGREE with the Russians, that Trump should be president, aren't you embarrassed about it? Don't you wonder what they want?

Posted - October 24, 2016

Responses

I wonder why anyone would want either one but I still feel Hillary will do the most damage to the country due to the Democratic agenda.
      October 24, 2016 10:11 AM MDT

Hello Tom:

Thanks, but I was asking about the Russians..

excon
      October 24, 2016 10:16 AM MDT

Don't  you also wonder why all the unfriendly country's donated to the Clinton Foundation? The Russians know Clinton can't be trusted and she is a liar.  
      October 26, 2016 12:23 PM MDT

There are no winners in a nuclear war. I would like the president who is less likely to start one. I do not think Russia is the most evil thing as it is portrayed and I see same crap with accusations of hacking and threats of relatialion with no evidence as back when iraq had wmds. Even the green party lady has said trump is not the one who will start a nuclear war and hillary is. I am fine with a candidate having a respectful relation with russia rather than accusing it of being our enemy at every turn. There are far worse countries and many of those are funding hillary.
      October 24, 2016 11:59 AM MDT

I agree with you and I also feel the whole Democratic Party is a concern and Hillary is a part of it.
      October 26, 2016 12:35 PM MDT

. This post was edited by TomThumb at October 27, 2016 12:34 PM MDT
      October 27, 2016 12:32 PM MDT

excuse me?

What Russians are you talking to?  Are they the ones Sara Palin has coffee with each morning from her Alaskan backyard?  Did she ask them?  Don't believe her.  I have no idea what Russians you think you know or what Russia thinks about Trump.
      October 24, 2016 12:01 PM MDT

And where do you come up with the idea that the Russians want Trump to be President?

(If they do it's probably because they too are rational people and don't look forward the inevitable nuclear exchange that Hil-LIAR-y will start.)
      October 24, 2016 1:14 PM MDT