Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » "PLEASE MUG RESPONSIBLY!" I do. How is it my fault if others don't comprehend/understand/ figure out the intention of the question?

"PLEASE MUG RESPONSIBLY!" I do. How is it my fault if others don't comprehend/understand/ figure out the intention of the question?

Posted - October 24, 2016

Responses

Oh, I think it's safe to say that most everyone understands what you are saying, Rosie.
      October 24, 2016 11:05 AM MDT

People take this stuff waaaay too literal.  I don't mind if the OP of a question interacts and re-iterates the question at hand,  but I find it a bit irritating when others jump in demanding the question answered to the letter.  
      October 24, 2016 11:07 AM MDT

AS a question asker PeaPod this is my position.  I expect people to answer the question I ask and not pretzelize it so they can go off on a politically partisan rant and rave and use it as a platform to attack/insult/demean. I do ask that people answer the question I ask. I tell them when they don't so I guess I DEMAND it of them. It is rude to do otherwise in my opinion. I ask questions for specific reasons. If they are not answered they are of no use to me at all. I ask questions for me you see and I expect the courtesy of having those who answer them respond to what I asked. If  they don't like what I asked I invite them to ignore me completely. They can ask whatever questions they wish to ask. So I expect I have just irritated   the he** outta you. Well I always tell the truth. You might not like it but it's much more important to me to be honest than for people to like me PeaPod. I have to live with myself you see and shining people on is not my cuppa tea. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 3, 2016 5:25 AM MDT
      November 3, 2016 5:24 AM MDT

Rosie, please re-read me.  I am on YOUR side.  I said, "I don't mind if the OP of a question interacts and re-iterates the question at hand...".   In this case, this would be you my dear.  There was a response here that was very rude and now the comment is gone.  That is what I was responding to, so I can see why you think I was insulting you.  I don't even remember who made that rude comment since it's been several days since I answered your question.  
      November 3, 2016 2:41 PM MDT

Look.  I have been reading and answering you for YEARS.  You say the same things over and over again.  That is fine.  You are like a mascot here.  You are more than a tad judgmental, eccentric, funny and off the beam.   Some of your stuff is astute and well-put.  But face it, you are no saint.  You are very good at taking offense but never very good at admitting that you can be VERY offensive.  You just act like you are totally oblivious to the fact that you can be very insulting to a great number of people.  So if you want to dish it out, you need to take it and stop whining all the time about how unfairly people are to you.  If you couldn't take it you would not be taking it for over a dozen years. 

That said, you are also very polite and try to answer people in a polite manner.   I try and answer you the same way you ask a question.  Blunt and frank.   We have been talking way too long for me to pretend to be anything I do not mean.    I just know that rain or shine we have to hear you complain about how badly you are treated by mean members on here.  Give it a rest, why don't you. 
      October 24, 2016 11:47 AM MDT

I would say that you are lucky that the people you insult are not so small and weak that they need to run and report you over everything.
      October 24, 2016 11:53 AM MDT

Context is everything.
      November 3, 2016 5:43 AM MDT