Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Gee I have a clever point to make. I think I will post 50 questions about it so you will all be sure to notice me. Screw that.

Gee I have a clever point to make. I think I will post 50 questions about it so you will all be sure to notice me. Screw that.

Posted - October 24, 2016

Responses

I pointed out the same and my question and comments were deleted for it.  Apparently this is an attack on one of the members.
      October 24, 2016 12:04 PM MDT

How so?  I have no idea how this is an attack.   I think someone on here is doing plenty of attacking actually.   You need to know how to "write" these questions so they don't come down.   I have had a lot of practice. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 24, 2016 12:25 PM MDT
      October 24, 2016 12:13 PM MDT

Spot on!

I guess that's to be expected on a site dominated by liberals, owned by a liberal and moderated by liberals.

And THIS, boys and girls, is why censorship is B.A.D.  :-)
      October 24, 2016 1:37 PM MDT

I give the site the benefit of the doubt and I think the enforcement is complaint based.  I have seen many insults that were direct and worse than anything I have posted and they were not deleted. My feeling is that a certain type of person is much more likely to report anything as insult and that is why it appears some members are allowed far more tolerance than others.  I will test this theory.
      October 24, 2016 3:02 PM MDT

I believe you are correct.  JA and the mods cannot see every comment and depend upon people reporting.
      October 24, 2016 3:07 PM MDT

Yes. There is no automatic filter, We rely on users to report issues either through the messaging or the report button. Other than that it is just what we see as we use the site ourselves.
      October 24, 2016 3:47 PM MDT

I don't usually comment much when people are complaining about moderators. 

But that is a new name for me...I have never been called a Liberal......lol
      October 24, 2016 3:41 PM MDT

Gee, I thought that you and the "big R" were on the same page, at least the anti-Trump page. No?
      October 24, 2016 1:08 PM MDT

What does that have to do with ANY thing?
      October 24, 2016 2:00 PM MDT

Sharonna, do you have multiple personality disorder?  This is PRECISELY the point which many of us have been trying to make to you (and one obsessed other) for six months!!
      October 24, 2016 1:38 PM MDT

Oh okay.  I have History disorder.  THis has been going on for 12 years.  I just love armchair generals who think they know what is going on and really have never been in the actual war. 

Again, with this bad psychoanalysis of yours.  I have forgotten more about this member than you will ever hope to know or figure out.  So, give it up. 

I think 6 months is a drop in the bucket compared to what you think I know about anyone on here, especially from Answer Bag.
      October 24, 2016 2:00 PM MDT