Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Even if you AGREE with banks/rich, that hillary should be president, aren't you embarrassed about it? Don't you wonder what they want?

Even if you AGREE with banks/rich, that hillary should be president, aren't you embarrassed about it? Don't you wonder what they want?

Why do the banks and the rich people prop up hillary? They donate to her campaign and the banks pay her directly millions of dollars in speaking fees.  She tells them she's sorry about the regulations that are just there to make the dumb public feel better.

Posted - October 24, 2016

Responses

Hillary is predictable. Trump is not.
      October 24, 2016 4:31 PM MDT

I was told I can say ASS--- and talking out of it you are.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 24, 2016 4:35 PM MDT
      October 24, 2016 4:33 PM MDT

Are you saying that banks do not financially support the hillary campaign and the clinton foundation and have also paid her millions in speaking fees?  Have you read the speeches she has given? Or did she convince you that you should not read those speeches because russian hackers with big hats made them up?  If the speeches were fake why did she defend one at the debate?
      October 24, 2016 4:36 PM MDT

I'm SAYING that she is NOT Donald Trump and you should be really embarrassed.  This is true overkill to cover your idol.

Let them pay her.  Who gives a rat's patootie.  Good for her.  I don't read anyone's speeches.  I have a life.  I will go by what she does in office.  We will have a whole lot of Hilldog soon enough to judge.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 24, 2016 4:40 PM MDT
      October 24, 2016 4:40 PM MDT

But she has held office for many years so do you expect her to be a new honest woman or will it be more of same?
      October 24, 2016 5:02 PM MDT

Stop trying to confuse the Hil-LIAR-y supporters with facts!
      October 24, 2016 4:40 PM MDT

CNN told viewers it is illegal for us to read anything from wikileaks, but not the media...so we should all just listen to their spin on it all.  Smh

October 24, 2016 4:50 PM MDT

What a load of bullcrap from the likes of Chicken Noodle News. "The Media" has no more "right" to possess classified government documents than does anyone else.

But given the pass that the FBI gave Hil-LIAR-y on her sharing tons of classified materials I'm not even sure that possession of materials classified even as highly as "Top Secret - Nuclear" is illegal anymore, especially now that they're in the public domain. 
      October 24, 2016 4:58 PM MDT

CNN made a mistake with that because they accidentally admitted that such information were real documents. Obviously anyone could possess fake documents that putin wrote himself while riding a bear.
      October 24, 2016 5:03 PM MDT

Agreed.  You did catch the "Smh" in my post, didn't you?
      October 24, 2016 5:04 PM MDT

Sorry, thought I clicked on the "Like" button for your comment. I know that we're on the same page.
      October 24, 2016 9:50 PM MDT

I wasn't concerned about the like...just did not want it thought that I agreed with CNN.  :)
      October 24, 2016 9:55 PM MDT