Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Massive FRAUD allegations directed at our voting system in America in the 2020 election. WHY?

Massive FRAUD allegations directed at our voting system in America in the 2020 election. WHY?

Because for the first time in our history we had the bad luck to have a SORE LOSER who is a nutjob crackpot and HE IS THE FRAUD that was perpetrated on the country.

Now we have to SQUASH him like any vermin...only figuratively not literally because of course SQUASHING A BUG that is allegedly a human being has to be a metaphor right? Or a miniphor or a quadraphor or hemiphore or more?

More or less I guess.

Posted - June 23, 2021

Responses

If Joe won fair and square, it will be proven. 

If there was cheating going on, that will be proven as well. 

It is a win for USA regardless, we will either confirm our election integrity or we will expose weaknesses and short falls and Fix those.  
      June 23, 2021 4:43 AM MDT

I suppose there is always some fraud going on but I really have no idea about it. What disturbs me the most is the well-organized conspiracy to suppress conservative voters.  As though they think we are somehow not even entitled to vote since we don't agree with them. Which, if true,  rather goes to show what they really think of democracy. 
      June 23, 2021 9:21 PM MDT