Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Just the facts. Nothing else ever. A world based ON FACT TRUTH PROOF EVIDENCE. Sans fantasy fancy frivolous? Better?

Just the facts. Nothing else ever. A world based ON FACT TRUTH PROOF EVIDENCE. Sans fantasy fancy frivolous? Better?

Posted - August 4, 2021

Responses

The truth reveals itself eventually.  The fantasy fades and disappears.  Poof! it is gone in a moment!
      August 4, 2021 8:32 AM MDT

Methinks I was not clear in the way I asked the question. I LOVE fantasy fancy(flights of) and people who think outside the box because it's a lot more fun out there. Without fantasy there'd be no Yoda or Wizard or Darth Vader or Harry Potter. How sad a world it would be without fancy fantasy and even frivolous! Boop boop dittum dottom  whottum chu....makes no sense but it's fun to say anyway. Would you like to visit other dimensions? How about going back in time to just observe an historic event? Or fast futuring to see what awaits us? Thank you for your reply BB. Next time I'll take more care in the way I express my thoughts! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 4, 2021 10:13 AM MDT
      August 4, 2021 8:46 AM MDT

I think both have their place, both are needed, both are useful and in a way both balance each other. 
      August 4, 2021 1:53 PM MDT