Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Politics » A senior at the DOJ sends a "heads up" about FOI requests and questions about state deparment emails to hillary's campaign chair. That's ok?

A senior at the DOJ sends a "heads up" about FOI requests and questions about state deparment emails to hillary's campaign chair. That's ok?

Peter Kadzik of the DOJ sent an email from his private account to John Podesta who is hillary's campaign chair to update on the status of state department emails investigation. He even made the subject of the email "heads up".  This is back in 2015.

This same Kadzik is the one who sent a letter to democrats in congress saying that the DOJ would make sure the put the resources to make sure the new email investigation went "expeditiously". He is a long time friend of John Podesta.  John even says peter "kept him out of prison".

Is this obvious collusion ok?
Do even hillary supporters now understand why people do not trust the DOJ?

Posted - November 2, 2016

Responses

Oh.  And that is it? Right?  In a nutshell?

Or is that YOUR take?  I have a feeling I will NOT take your word alone on this.

"This same Kadzik is the one who sent a letter to democrats in congress saying that the DOJ would make sure the put the resources to make sure the new email investigation went "expeditiously". He is a long time friend of John Podesta. John even says peter "kept him out of prison"."
    Okay....that is what you said.   Maybe he should have been kept out of prison.  That is what you did not say.

This is what I read....
    “James Comey’s decision to revive the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server and her handling of classified material came after he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents in the FBI, including some of his top deputies, according to a source close to the embattled FBI director.”…Daily Mail October 30, 2016

Please note the words MOUNTING PRESSURE BY MUTINOUS AGENTS IN THE FBI....

I still would like to know what is in these emails that everyone is so horrified about.  No one tells me.  What did Hillary SAY or DO that is so horrific?  WHAT?

It is all hints and allegations and just a bunch of boring talk.   What has transpired as a result?  What did she DO? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 2, 2016 9:46 AM MDT
      November 2, 2016 9:38 AM MDT

Do you trust a friend of the hillary campaign chair to be impartial in an investigation into hillary?
      November 2, 2016 12:13 PM MDT

For your other point I will assume you didn't follow the email case very well.
    What she did was a few things. The first is that she used a private email server for her government business which is not allowed.  It has come out in the leaks that those involved knew this was not allowed and eventually the tried to cover it up.
    Another thing she did was to use that private server to send and receive classified information which is illegal. She got away with that because of the claim that no intent could be shown because of her excuses about not knowing what "c" meant and other things not being marked properly. But of course the leaks showed she had used the "c" herself to mean classified.
    The third thing she did was to delete over 30,000 emails once a subpoena had been issued for all these emails and she claimed they were all personal emails which could not be proven otherwise since they were deleted in a very throughout way.
    Also is the issue of the many lies to the public and possibly the FBI about what she had and had not done.
    Some of what I mention was not known when the investigation concluded but will maybe in play in the new investigation. The wikileaks are revealing that many people involved knew what the were doing was illegal and proceeded anyway and tried to cover it up, and wikileaks have been used in court to obtain convictions.
      November 2, 2016 12:24 PM MDT