Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Bill met with Lynch not just when hillary was under investigation but when Clinton foundation was under investigation. To talk about golf?

Bill met with Lynch not just when hillary was under investigation but when Clinton foundation was under investigation. To talk about golf?

He must have really needed to talk about golf and grandkids to find her on an airport taramac before her plane took off.
Does anyone really believe that? To me it is unbelievable that people believe.
What will happen to the department of obstruction of justice? Will they officially change name? DOOJ?

Posted - November 4, 2016

Responses

Hello IT:

The FBI is basing its investigation on a book written by a breitbart.com editor, called Clinton Cash.  Do I BELIEVE that book???  I do NOT..

excon

PS>  In case you can't see the blue letters, go here:  http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/fbi-investigation-clinton-foundation-peter-schweizer-breitbart This post was edited by excon at November 4, 2016 7:26 AM MDT
      November 4, 2016 7:25 AM MDT

Believe the book or not there is an investigation and one subject of such investigation was talking privately to the attorny general? Even if it truly were about grandkids and golf you must realize that is totally not acceptable. What would happen if this were a normal person like you or I instead of bill clinton who found the attorny general while we were being investigated and initiated a private personal conversation?
      November 4, 2016 8:06 AM MDT

Hello again, IT:

Yeah, she's sleazy..  But, sleazy doesn't equate to criminal.

excon
      November 4, 2016 8:24 AM MDT

Using common sense when sleazy and sleazy come together believe me it's sleazy you are who you associate with especially if you should know better and then lie as to what you talked about who is that gullible ? 
      November 4, 2016 9:35 AM MDT

Not for a second.   Not one!  No accidental meeting.  Anyone who believed it for a second is a complete imbecile.  
      November 4, 2016 3:49 PM MDT