Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Ain't nobody laughing now

Ain't nobody laughing now

Hello:

We laughed at her when she said California wild fires were caused by Jewish space lasers..   Now, she's one of the most powerful people in the world..  Does that scare you as much as it does me??

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/marjorie-taylor-greene-qanon-wildfires-space-laser-rothschild-execute.html

excon

Posted - April 3, 2023

Responses

What scares me is the fact that her constituents have elected her to office more than once.  In this case, ignorance is not bliss - it's a communicable disease that could wipe out freedom as we know it in a couple of generations.
      April 3, 2023 9:36 AM MDT

Voting that way is part of that kind of people's religion. Hitler,  Timothy McVeigh, Genghis Khan or Ted Bundy could run for the GOP in that district, they'd elect him. They're the kind that have an "Uncle Dad" somewhere in the family tree if not actually in the household.
      April 3, 2023 8:01 PM MDT

New York’s Mayor Eric Adams has told Republican congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene to “behave yourself” while she’s in the city tomorrow protesting Trump’s arraignment with young Republicans. I think it is pretty sad that a mayor has to tell congresswoman to behave. Cheers!

April 3, 2023 12:01 PM MDT

I think it's sad that a congresswoman has comported herself in a manner requiring admonition to behave.
      April 3, 2023 1:05 PM MDT

I don't know about any lasers. 

MTG does not scare me. She does not write laws (maybe she will but has not).....but she does get to vote on them. And she votes my way....so I have no problems with her. 

I am not in her district so I do not have a vote for or against her.

April 4, 2023 6:16 AM MDT

Hello my:

You don't know about Jewish space lasers because FOX didn't report it.  Fortunately, you've got me to fill you in. 

In a 2018 Facebook post, she said that a California wildfire was started by a "space laser" owned by the Rothschilds, a wealthy Jewish banking family. She later deleted the post, but it was captured by screenshots and widely shared.

excon
      April 4, 2023 6:35 AM MDT

I have not watched FOX since Nov 2020. Too many never-Trumpers running the network now...Paul Ryan being one. 

I know what she said about the lasers. My statement about "not knowing about the lasers" was my way of saying I do not agree with MTG on it. And it sounded stupid enough I did not bother to even figure out that she was talking about. Again, not my district I do not have a vote involved.
    This post was edited by my2cents at April 4, 2023 7:03 AM MDT
      April 4, 2023 7:02 AM MDT

Hello again, my:

Ok..  So, how about when she said the Democrats were pedophiles?? And, then repeated it..  In case you didn't see it, look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a7XmH5VIBU

excon
      April 4, 2023 7:11 AM MDT

Let's not forget her comments that she knows a ton of white people who are just as sorry and lazy as Blacks.
      April 4, 2023 8:44 AM MDT