Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Let's wrap it up, and tie a ribbon on it.

Let's wrap it up, and tie a ribbon on it.

Hello:

Wha'd be cool is, when Trump shows up for booking tomorrow, Jack Smith arrests him for the stolen documents case, and the Jan 6 insurrection, and Fani Willis shows up with charges of voter fraud in Georgia.. 

Why stretch it out?

excon

Posted - April 3, 2023

Responses

They will stretch it out...they want the media to spin it for months....the election is still 18+months away. And that is the end game. 
      April 4, 2023 6:23 AM MDT

As much as I would like to see Trump go down for the Stormy Daniels affair, the cases I'm really looking forward to are Miller's documents case and the Georgia election case.  Those two are far more serious and Miller's investigation may be turning up even more proof that Trump withheld documents and obstructed the DOJ.  These actions could mean serious jail time if Trump is convicted.

EDIT:  I referred incorrectly to the "Miller" investigation when I should have said "Smith's" investigation.  He's the one looking into the document case and it appears that there has been more testimony given regarding Trump's desire to hold onto documents.   This post was edited by Spunky at April 5, 2023 9:08 PM MDT
      April 4, 2023 7:28 AM MDT

Probably all these cases will be going on simultaneously.  It doesn't matter what order they get charged. Nothing will get done quickly, especially if Trump uses his usual delaying tactics. If we think we are tired of hearing about him now, we haven't seen anything yet.
      April 4, 2023 8:51 AM MDT

Unfortunately, I would have to agree with you and he's going to be reveling in all the attention the entire time.  It gives him that much more time to wail about being a victim of a witch hunt.
      April 4, 2023 10:33 AM MDT