Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » My mind doesn't lie and I just thought up the word hermiticide and and yes it is because I have hermitude and that is my cross to bear. You?

My mind doesn't lie and I just thought up the word hermiticide and and yes it is because I have hermitude and that is my cross to bear. You?

hermitude

(noun) the attitude one develops from not wanting to be social, being flaky to avoid socialization, and eventual upfront honesty about not attending.

Posted - July 1, 2023

Responses

I like the world hermitude a lot.  I'm very much the same way.
      July 1, 2023 5:34 AM MDT

As a matter of fact I have been having an edgy narcissist know it all problem too apparently handed down by my oldest brother who has it fully.
    That's why when in HS I was asked if I wanted to rule the world and my housemate said I could be mayor. Chess hell is scary. Progressive shoving. 15 dollar words. Scarabang?

Miniature Suite, Op. 38: IV. Scarabang and His Minions by BBC ...

Discover BBC Concert Orchestra's top songs & albums, curated artist radio stations & more. Listen to BBC Concert Orchestra on Pandora today!
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 1, 2023 8:18 AM MDT
      July 1, 2023 5:50 AM MDT

Link please for Op.38.
      July 1, 2023 9:04 PM MDT

Okay but first look at this and get royally mad okay?
    The hypocrisy of Republican elected officials is stunning. They had no problem with billions in pandemic-related loans to businesses – including hundreds of thousands and in some cases millions of dollars for their own businesses. And those loans were forgiven. But when it came to providing relief to millions of hard-working Americans, they did everything in their power to stop it," President Biden said in a statement following the ruling.
    Bidchy hitchy ..THEY WONT let me have it it says video not available and YOU KNEW that didn't you? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 2, 2023 3:59 AM MDT
      July 2, 2023 3:53 AM MDT

I searched for it on U-tube, nothing came up, never have visited Spotify...ever.  No I was not aware of that.

July 2, 2023 4:13 AM MDT

Well I'm sorry! But what do you do with a struggling introvert with extroverted features? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 2, 2023 11:07 AM MDT
      July 2, 2023 4:58 AM MDT

Sounds like a good balance to me. 
      July 2, 2023 11:07 AM MDT