Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Do you think Jack Smith's letter to Trump is as romantic as the one sent to him by Little Kim?

Do you think Jack Smith's letter to Trump is as romantic as the one sent to him by Little Kim?

Posted - July 18, 2023

Responses

Special counsel informs Trump he is target in probe of efforts to overturn 2020 election

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/special-counsel-informs-trump-target-132700591.html

July 18, 2023 9:26 AM MDT

Just from my perspective, based on his words and actions and inactions, I believe he deserves to be investigated as far as that election.

He seems to be a firm believer in that there's no such thing as bad publicity, either. I assume he's happy.

(Just my thoughts, people.)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 19, 2023 7:38 AM MDT
      July 18, 2023 1:25 PM MDT

I don't think he's a happy person at all.  I think deep down, he's miserable and knows he's far from smart, charismatic or a good human being.
      July 18, 2023 6:26 PM MDT

You may have a very good point there, thanks, Spunky.
      July 18, 2023 6:47 PM MDT

He probably isn't happy, but his Narcissistic Personality Disorder probably prevents him seeing the rest. He has some charisma, the type that attracts extremist God and gun botherers though.
      July 19, 2023 2:56 AM MDT

In other words, people just like him.  Hitler was charismatic, too. This post was edited by Spunky at July 20, 2023 1:52 AM MDT
      July 19, 2023 7:36 AM MDT

No Jack Smith strikes me as the kind of guy that only butters his bread on the one side so I don't  think he would send a romantic letter to Trump (and quite frankly if he was that kind of guy he could do a lot better then Trump). Trump's post about it on Truth Social was pretty sad. Trump claimed the target letter was horrifying news to him but I am pretty sure his legal team have been telling him to expect one. Guess Trump didn't believe them so that's why he found the news horrifying. Trump is also pulling the old "I expect to be arrested next week and I will be brought to the court house so be there or be square" game again. That game didn't work for him last time and it won't work this time. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 18, 2023 5:55 PM MDT
      July 18, 2023 10:23 AM MDT

According to the article, Trump's lawyers were given notice of Smith's intentions before it became public knowledge, so it can't have been a surprise to Trump.  
      July 18, 2023 10:53 AM MDT

Former federal Judge J. Michael Luttig said on Tuesday that Donald Trump being a target in the Department of Justice's January 6 investigation is a consequence of the former president's own provocation. I think that is true. 

He also said - Trump has dared, taunted, provoked and goaded the DOJ to prosecute him for his offenses on and relating to January 6 - for two and a half years. That is true and now it looks like Trump will get what he asked for. Cheers!
      July 18, 2023 12:31 PM MDT

It may have been addressed to Trump, but it was a love letter to Biden. 

More whistle-blowers testifying against Biden this week...another indictment.   Lol what they do not seem to get is, the more they weaponize the DOJ = the stronger Trump gets.  They have already clinched the nomination for him.   Now it is off to the general. This post was edited by my2cents at July 20, 2023 8:23 AM MDT
      July 20, 2023 6:40 AM MDT