Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are you a believer that Joe Biden was involved in Hunter's business dealings? Well, chew on this for a bit.

Are you a believer that Joe Biden was involved in Hunter's business dealings? Well, chew on this for a bit.

"Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., acknowledged that the Republicans' widely-hyped witness in their probe of the Biden family's business dealings "didn't know anything" about unverified allegations that President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden had accepted millions in bribes.

Do y'all know what unverified allegations are?  They're the allegations that are based on information someone pulls out of their southernmost body opening (more commonly referred to as one's tush).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/truly-stunning-republican-admits-hyped-124853436.html

Posted - August 1, 2023

Responses

Bet as they chew on it - it will get their saliva juices flowing and they will come up with 10 more  BS stories about the Bidens and Clintons. Cheers!
      August 1, 2023 1:20 PM MDT

I'm sure we haven't heard the last of them.
      August 2, 2023 6:07 AM MDT

Yes I do. 
      August 1, 2023 2:15 PM MDT

When you participate in meetings with other members of company....yes, you are involved. As was testified to by Mr Archer, Hunter's business partner, Joe participated in business meetings with them and overseas partners. 

The Moscow Mayor's wife does not deny paying Hunter $3.5M in 2014...(she was not included in Russian sanctions by Biden recently....just one of those things that make you say, hmmmm)

We know Hunter received millions from China as well. He admitted it in court.

No one denies he got millions from Ukraine.

We know Hunter said he had to give 10% to the Big Guy.  We know he complained to his daughter about having to give part of his money to Pop.   

We have seen pictures of JOE Biden golfing with Hunter and Hunter's business partners while Joe claimed he NEVER TALKED to his son about his business dealings.    

Yes,  Creepy Joe was up to his kid sniffing nose in Hunter's business deals.  
      August 1, 2023 2:50 PM MDT

I tried to explain to you what UNVERIFIED allegations are, yet you insist on your own definition.  It doesn't even matter that someone in your own party has admitted that as far as JOE Biden is concerned, those allegations are UNVERIFIED.

Come back to me when you have solid PROOF - real proof - not UNVERIFIED ALLEGATIONS.
      August 2, 2023 6:04 AM MDT