Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump forever????

Trump forever????

Hello:

In my view, Trump has been convicted in every forum where his case has been presented.  Conversely, my opposition maintains that Trump has been proven innocent in those very same forums.  This question is NOT about that.  It's about what's actually going to happen on the ground.  

To wit:  If Trump manages to postpone any of his trials till after the 2024 election, and he WINS, will he, and/or CAN he, disband those investigations? 

excon

Posted - August 3, 2023

Responses

If he is elected president, I believe he can and he will stifle any investigations of him and/or his co-conspirators and that he will pardon anyone convicted due to anything he has said or done.  Then, when he's finished with that, he will begin to strip away freedoms and we will all have to move to another country.  
      August 3, 2023 10:29 AM MDT

He will whether or not he legitimately has the authority to do so.
      August 3, 2023 1:22 PM MDT

August 3, 2023 8:40 PM MDT

What would make that even funnier is if it said the "MyPillow" tag that got me. 
      August 4, 2023 5:23 AM MDT

As I understand there are calls to appeal for an emergency hearing with SCOTUS. 

The Dems do not care if he goes to jail. They are using this a to interfere with the election.  

Look at the history  when there is bad news for Biden then they hit Trump gives media cover to ignore the Biden bad news.  Will work?...it did in 2020 with some voters.

August 4, 2023 5:37 AM MDT

Has it been proven that Joe got any of that $10 million?  Alleging something is not proof.
      - Jack Smith was investigating the Mar-A-Lago document case long before the FBI released documents.

The Judge rejected Hunter's plea deal.  Why would Hunter reject a deal that gave him immunity from all future prosecutions?
      - Jack Smith adds more charges based on additional information gleaned from testimony in the investigation.

Archer testified Monday that Hunter Biden put his father, Joe Biden, on the speaker phone about 20 times to speak with Burisma executives over Archer's 10-year business partnership with Hunter.  For those of you who are mathematically challenged, that's two calls per year.  Hardly a smoking gun.
      - Jack Smith indicted Trump for his part in January 6th based upon prior testimony of witnesses and an ongoing investigation.

If Trump and his people had any brains, you'd think they would lay off the Bidens since you claim every time they make a claim against the Bidens, Trump faces another indictment.  

August 4, 2023 7:56 AM MDT

Talking to business partners DURING a business meeting IS talking to his son about is business.   Which Joe has repeatedly denied he did.   Whether is was 2 times a year or just 2 times total is proof Joe lied through is kid sniffing nose.  

The Judge asked the PA IF it included a nonprosecute clause on other charges.  And the PA NO it did not.  That is when Hunter's attorney through a fit and refused the plea deal.  
    The timing was to give media a distraction  to cover instead of Biden corruption.  

Trumps numbers go up with every indictment as well. 
      August 4, 2023 10:48 AM MDT

Joe Biden talked to his son every day. Sometimes those calls came in during a business meeting and Hunter would put him on speaker. According to sworn testimony by Devon Archer, no business was discussed when he was present. 
      August 4, 2023 12:13 PM MDT

I understand completely.  In the opinion of some, that isn't within the realm of possibility.  
      August 4, 2023 2:06 PM MDT

You don't believe in coincidences?

This post was edited by Jane S at August 4, 2023 2:07 PM MDT
      August 4, 2023 8:07 AM MDT

The trademarks were all applied for in 2016 before Trump was President.  And they were approved AFTER she shut her line down. 
      August 4, 2023 9:01 AM MDT

Doesn't matter when they were applied for, it's when they were granted that matters. It takes a long time to get a trademark unless they get fasttracked for some reason. And after c.aiming to shut down her business Ivanka continued to make money from it, which I don't really understand.

In any case, my point was, you don't seem to have the same open mind about 'coincidences ' involving the Bidens as you do about Ivanka and Jared.
      August 4, 2023 9:13 AM MDT

The trademarks were all applied for in 2016 before Trump was President.  And they were approved AFTER she shut her line down. 

Again, if Kusher did something illegal arrest them.
      August 4, 2023 9:03 AM MDT

From an NPR Article.

"China's Foreign Ministry is defending a decision to grant Ivanka Trump new trademark rights for her line of handbags, jewelry and spa services. The three new trademarks were approved April 6 while the president's daughter and her husband, Jared Kushner, sat next to Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife at dinner at President Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, according to The Associated Press.

Peter Riebling, a trademark lawyer in Washington, D.C., disagrees with that statement. He says normally it takes 18 months to two years to have a trademark registration application issued. 

Noble says trademarks granted at record speed send out a bad signal. "It raises questions whether there was any favoritism, would a country be less likely to challenge a trademark or refuse a trademark knowing that they're doing this for the daughter of a president who advises the president," he asks."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/19/524765086/china-defends-trademark-grants-for-ivanka-trump-products
      August 4, 2023 2:17 PM MDT