Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Element 99

The slam.....

Hello:

If the general of Trump's army got 22 years in the slam for committing treason, how much time is Trump gonna get?

excon

Posted - September 6, 2023

Responses

Not nearly enough.  Big, macho man cried like a sissy when he found out he was going to spend the next 22 years in jail.  I wonder if he's proud of himself now.
      September 6, 2023 8:34 AM MDT

I have no expectations of prison time. He has gotten away with so much that would have sent most people to prison, even before he held office. For some reason, cases that should have been criminal, like the Trump University fraud, and misusing funds from the Trump Foundation were tried as civil cases. If he had been treated like anyone else he would already have served time. No doubt, even with a guilty plea, he will get probation or a suspended sentence. This is a prime example of the two tier justice system in the US.
      September 6, 2023 4:30 PM MDT

Hello J:

I don't either..  Even if he is sentenced, it'll be home confinement, probably at Mar A Lago.  There is the Secret  Service to attend to, after all, and they're not going to be able to protect him in cell 36 on D Block.

excon
      September 6, 2023 7:30 PM MDT

They could put him in ADX Florence it is almost all solitary confinement cells so they would only need a few secret service to keep him safe. I included a link for a bit more info - the part about ADX Florence starts around the middle of the page and from what I read it seems perfect for Trump. Cheers!

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2014/07/usa-prisoners-held-extreme-solitary-confinement-breach-international-law/

September 6, 2023 7:56 PM MDT

Exactly 0 minutes. 
      September 6, 2023 6:51 PM MDT