Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What guest star were you the most surprised and entertained to see?

What guest star were you the most surprised and entertained to see?

Last night I watched a re run of  the TV series called According to Jim. The main character is Jim Belushi and in the episode there was a knock on Jim's door and it turned out to be Dan  Aykroyd. It was a good episode and at the end of it they both broke out their harmonica's and did a little jamming. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - September 16, 2023

Responses

I can't recall the last time I watched a program that had a guest star. This post was edited by Spunky at September 17, 2023 8:32 AM MDT
      September 16, 2023 10:03 AM MDT

Hah, I remember that episode! According to Jim was always on Belgian TV when I came home from school. 

I was sure this question was going to be about Trump on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, though. I have watched every episode of Friends multiple times, but sometimes it still surprises me that it had appearances from, say, Jason Alexander, or Ben Stiller. The Seinfeld links are there.
      September 16, 2023 5:44 PM MDT

I thought I had seen all The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episodes but I can't recall Trump being in any of them. Not sure if you know the show Workaholics but Ben Stiller made a few apparencies - I get a kick out of him. I have been getting a free preview of the Déjà vu channel and seeing a lot of good shows I forgot about. Cheers and happy weekend
      September 16, 2023 7:15 PM MDT

Danilo bringing up 'Friends' brings to mind the episode when Jennifer Aniston's then husband (Brad Pitt) guest starred.  Very surprising and entertaining to me at that time. 

I've seen a few episodes of 'According to Jim'. Maybe I'll watch the entire series sometime. I thought it was pretty funny. 
      September 16, 2023 7:44 PM MDT

Cher on Will and Grace.

This post was edited by Jane S at September 17, 2023 11:47 AM MDT
      September 17, 2023 6:36 AM MDT

Robbie the robot once made an appearance on Gilligan's Island.  It was really special to me because I knew Robbie the robot from when I met him at a Detroit Auto show. I really thought they were finally going to get off the Island because the rescue plan was so simple even Gilligan couldn't mess it up. All Robbie the robot had to do was walk across he ocean floor until he reached the United States and then play the rescue tape. But Gilligan messed it up some how. Cheers!
      September 17, 2023 8:05 AM MDT