Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What Christmas gift do you get for the MAGA or insurrectionist that has everything?

What Christmas gift do you get for the MAGA or insurrectionist that has everything?

How about a small piece of the suit that Trump wore during his Fulton County, Georgia, arrest on August 24. Trump just released a 3rd batch of NFT cards and for $4,653 (plus taxes and fees), you can get 47 digital Trump cards and a small piece of the suit he wore during his mugshot.

In a promotional for the new cards Trump referred to his arrest-day suit as “The Most Historically Significant Artifact in United States History.”

I can think of way more historically significant artifacts than Trump’s suit – like the surrender document Japan signed with the US after the war but in Trump’s mind it is one of his suits.

The suit trump wore was during a “fraud” trail so I think it is naive for people to think Trump cut up that suit he will probably keep it for himself and commit more fraud and cut up a different blue suit. Cheers!

Posted - December 13, 2023

Responses

He probably doesn't know which of his suits he wore that day. I was surprised that he admitted his image on the cards is more muscular than he actually is. 

Even back in 2008, there were people who didn't think much of Trump.

December 13, 2023 11:15 AM MST

I was surprised too. But then I figured because he is egomaniac he was just fishing for complements - so people would say things like - oh no sir you are in good shape. And they wouldn't be completely wrong – Trump is in good shape – Trump is round and round is a good shape. Cheers

December 13, 2023 12:42 PM MST

A get Out Of jail free card.
      December 14, 2023 2:19 PM MST