Discussion » Questions » Family » If you claim your father was a real narcissist, does that give you the right to call my father a real Republican!?

If you claim your father was a real narcissist, does that give you the right to call my father a real Republican!?

Which he wasn't at all you..taleteller!? He goes: "There's Ronald Reagan telling us to clean our plates. B.S.!"

• My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose - somehow we win out.
  • All great change in America begins at the dinner table. (Farewell Address to the Nation, delivered in the Oval Office on January 11, 1989)
  • Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.
  • I now begin the journey that will lead me into the sunset of my life. I know that for America there will always be a bright dawn ahead. (From Reagan's letter announcing his Alzheimer's disease to the American public on November 5, 1994)
  • When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.
  • Education is not the means of showing people how to get what they want. Education is an exercise by means of which enough men, it is hoped, will learn to want what is worth having.
  • It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance? 
  • Still, that clean your plates one!

Posted - February 1

Responses

Calling someone a Reagan or a Trump Republican is a compliment. 

An McConnell Republican that is an insult.  
      February 1, 2024 6:47 PM MST