Discussion » General » Current Events & News » What's wrong with where you are living?

What's wrong with where you are living?

Its like chairs and bowling balls falling above me. The landlady is a purist angry Sicilian and very uncomfortable at times. There is structural damage nobody is fixing. Its freezing most of the time because after the electrical problem happened she won't let me have a heater although I had nothing to do with it. There's is this perpetual humming noise akin to a million low key steel drum bongos going on shaking my head juice. I need headphones to make it. Sucks.

Posted - April 6

Responses

Bummer. I'm glad I live here.
      April 6, 2024 6:43 AM MDT

It was 42C three weeks ago and right now it's 10. And the MIGHTY Crows are in the cellar, haven't won a game so far this season. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at April 7, 2024 5:37 AM MDT
      April 6, 2024 7:38 AM MDT

Not so MIGHTY, eh.
      April 6, 2024 8:34 PM MDT

It's depressing, in fact I'm very depressed right now.  2nd sun lamp treatment today, results not good. 
      April 6, 2024 2:06 PM MDT

Wow. I am sorry my friend. Do the best you can with that. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at April 7, 2024 5:37 AM MDT
      April 6, 2024 2:27 PM MDT

Thank you. I go through this every winter, this year it's especially bad; Seasonal Affective Disorder.  Beginning in November until it warms up and the days are not dreary. 

This post was edited by . at April 15, 2024 11:23 AM MDT
      April 7, 2024 12:50 AM MDT

Not to be too blunt but ever bodies got something. My doctor says I have anxiety even when I said I don't. I'm obsessed with intellectuals are being destroyed in America and millennial perfect smug snob..every bodies emotional but I got..a Christian friend who's smart but he still believes in Adam.and Eve and is still trying to suck me into the church by telling me I don't know what love is. Eff! Everyone wants to be liked and be seen as interesting and attractive, but snobs can take it too far. They become self obsessed and narcissistic, sucked into the vapid life they’re created for themselves. Snobs think that they’re all anyone else talks about, because they’re all they think about. They can often become very obsessive about how they...put other people down to raise themselves up.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at April 15, 2024 11:23 AM MDT
      April 7, 2024 4:50 AM MDT

It's not 100% perfect in every way, but I'd still rather live here than anywhere else. I've been here 48 years and I still have my family and friends here. It's hard to fault it, really.
      April 6, 2024 3:00 PM MDT

I just made big rotten bummer by not agreeing with music guy in way of sympathy. Damn!
      April 6, 2024 3:32 PM MDT

Why is that a bottomer? Lol :)
      April 8, 2024 3:20 PM MDT