Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Will Trump become a modern day Nelson Mandela?

Will Trump become a modern day Nelson Mandela?

In a 3 page rant on Truth social Trump claimed he'll become a modern day Nelson Mandela if he's jailed over the gag order. And said it would be his GREAT HONOR to be imprisoned for violating his gag order.
Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - April 6

Responses

Yes, such a parallel between being jailed for speaking out against racial segregation and being jailed for intimidating witnesses and potential jurors. Yet, we all know the MAGA faithful agree with him.
      April 6, 2024 6:13 PM MDT

Last week it was Jesus he compared himself to and the week before it was Honest Ab. And before that he was saying people say he looks like Elvis. Kind of reminds me of that 3 Faces Of Eve book. Cheers and happy weekend!

April 6, 2024 6:36 PM MDT

I'm beginning to think Trump is suffering from a lack of identity.  Jesus, Abe, Elvis, Mandela - when he compares himself to Hilary Clinton, we'll know he has actually fallen off the sanity cliff.
      April 7, 2024 8:19 AM MDT

Yep and I think he and his supporters are also a little bit ashamed of his looks. His trading cards and the memes his supporters put out - all look like he is buffed and he has a fabulous hair doo.
    Maybe his next identity will be Peewee Herman and when the Judge say’s I find you guilty of 2 felony charges. Trump will say – I know you are but what am I? Cheers!

April 7, 2024 8:47 AM MDT