Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What's a good: Ain't nobody going to live here..Ain't nobody going to live here song?

What's a good: Ain't nobody going to live here..Ain't nobody going to live here song?

You wouldn't believe the singular irateness I saw driving people out. One guy despairing for mercy and another person giving a leery overlong stare. As I said there must be an oxygen machine upstairs and the structural entropy is freezing the joint. Or a cruel noise machine left on. No ones here! Smoking in the hallways and thumping  rap music and irate fits and cops coming used to be the norm. Now my new housemate only lives here half the time and is super responsible. Chosen!

Posted - April 7

Responses

April 8, 2024 5:32 AM MDT

I am like Jack London brilliant in a world of swaggarts and blaggards.
    Urban Dictionary
    https://www.urbandictionary.com › ...
    Swaggart
    Term commonly and excessively used by John B. referring to any person/object within yelling distance. Meaning useless piece of fuck, little shit head, assface, ...
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 1, 2024 1:10 PM MDT
      May 1, 2024 12:17 PM MDT

I heard a girl walking home and the way she said "like...ohhh" got me going so I know I'm hetero but I hurt for them and I want her now! Another thing..friends get worn out to the point where they are useless info so times up! Just ego burden. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 1, 2024 4:08 PM MDT
      May 1, 2024 4:02 PM MDT