Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Have you heard RFK Jr.'s statement that he has a worm in his brain?

Have you heard RFK Jr.'s statement that he has a worm in his brain?

Posted - May 9

Responses

Him saying the worm could have been from too much tuna sounds like a cover up story. I think it is from eating too many live slugs. Slugs carry a heart worm parasite that can migrate to the brain and eat the brain. He probably figures he would get more votes and sympathy if he said it was from mercury instead of from eating live slugs. As far as him saying - worm or not he could still beat Biden in a debate – I say nay anybody who eats live slugs is probably too stupid to debate Biden. Maybe he could beat Trump in a debate but not Biden. Cheers!

May 9, 2024 4:18 PM MDT

How could he have a worm in his brain when he never had a brain to start with?  
      May 9, 2024 4:31 PM MDT

Good point!
      May 10, 2024 10:29 AM MDT

RFK is a Trump plant - a spoiler. It worked for Reagan when Ralph Nader ran, dividing the anti-Reagan vote. Trump is banking on it working for him and it might, even though Kennedy is possibly even more batsh** crazy than His Royal Orangeness.
      May 9, 2024 5:24 PM MDT

He is a liberal Dem.   Nothing conservative about him.  He actually polls better than Biden does against Trump head to head.   
      May 10, 2024 5:46 AM MDT

Agreed. He was often featured on Conservative media platforms, to promote him as an alternative to Biden. Now that polls are showing that he is taking votes from Trump and is actively targeting Trump supporters, the right-wing is suddenly touting him as 'even more radical  left than Biden'. The polls will keep changing between now and November, so it's hard for any intelligent person to draw a meaningful conclusion. 
      May 10, 2024 6:44 AM MDT

He is pro gun control, he is pro abortion even at full term. Wants to raise taxes on "the rich" and an environmental lawyer.   
    He is not a conservative.  
      May 10, 2024 7:23 AM MDT

Partly true. He has flip-flopped on abortion, does not want to limit gun ownership, says video games and antidepressants cause mass shootings, wants to repeal significant portions of the the Inflation Reduction Act, is anti-vax, opposes funding Ukraine, and is now campaigning on closing the border. 

A little something for everybody, especially one-issue voters.
      May 10, 2024 7:58 AM MDT

The full term abortion support is a recent statement,  I will take your word for it that he used to be pro life.
    The gun position another flip flop in 2018 he referred to the NRA as a terrorist group.   But now claims he would defend the 2nd amendment.  
    The vax thing was a liberal issue but after the covid stuff it gets both sides for and against. I am not anti Vax, I am anti mandated vaccines.  Especially for an new one. I d9 not think anyone should be forced to be a guinea pig.
    He has no core policy issues just another who cannot be trusted.  

If Trump picked him as VP, I would likely just stay home. 
      May 10, 2024 5:00 PM MDT

I did hear that.  It actually eat part of his brain and then died.  

May 10, 2024 5:42 AM MDT

The worm is reportedly deceased. 
      May 10, 2024 5:58 AM MDT

So is RFK, Jr.'s brain.
      May 10, 2024 10:30 AM MDT

Better a dead worm in the brain than a dead possum on the head.
      May 10, 2024 7:23 AM MDT

He's looking pretty raggedy lately.
      May 10, 2024 10:31 AM MDT

I’m stating to smell another cover up story for this brain worm thing. Kennedy said that the brain worm is probably dead. But I don’t think it is – I think the brain worm is alive and well and it is living the high life in his brain. Kennedy was a long term heroin addict so it is likely that there is still heroin in his brain cells and the brain worm thrives on it. Kennedy probably knows that if the story ever broke that he has a brain worm that is hopped up on heroin living in his head it would be bad for his political career. So he made up the cover story about the tuna. Cheers!

May 10, 2024 7:42 AM MDT