Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » So, am I gonna be able to grab a woman by her p***?? Trump is gonna make that LEGAL, isn't he???

So, am I gonna be able to grab a woman by her p***?? Trump is gonna make that LEGAL, isn't he???

Hello:

They WANT you to do that, right???   I mean, if you have power and money, they'll let you, right??

excon

Posted - November 11, 2016

Responses

I thought you did this question already.  ?

Well, I didn't know you wanted to do that.   When did you get the urge to go around doing that? 

November 11, 2016 9:04 AM MST

• Maybe as soon as he was put behind bars for the same thing .. 
      November 11, 2016 9:07 AM MST

Hello R:

Nice to meet you too..  I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly.

excon
    This post was edited by excon at November 11, 2016 9:20 AM MST
      November 11, 2016 9:20 AM MST

• No groping and we will be just fine. Nice to meet you too. 
      November 11, 2016 9:23 AM MST

Hello t:

I was being satirical..  Look it up.

excon
      November 11, 2016 9:36 AM MST

• Do you mean sarcastic?

http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/culture-miscellaneous/difference-between-sarcasm-and-satire/
      November 11, 2016 11:58 AM MST

Yeah, go for it, but it is also legal for women to carry heat, so be careful. Wear a helmet! Haha! 
      November 11, 2016 9:07 AM MST

It is already legal if she lets you.
      November 11, 2016 9:49 AM MST

Hello IT:

Which came first, the grabbing of the pussy, or PERMISSION to grab the pussy?? He says, he just grabs 'em..  He doesn't even wait..  Clearly, the thing he DOESN'T wait for, is PERMISSION..  That SOME women don't complain makes it NO LESS an assault.

excon
      November 11, 2016 10:43 AM MST

He said this of kissing. Who waits for permission to kiss? There is kiss or no kiss but there is never "you may kiss me". I have not ever seen that. So it does not make sense that clearly what he is not waiting for is permission. What he may not be waiting for is privacy? I do not know. The statement is not clear and proud bragging statements often are not. If he is such a forceful rapist then why so many stories of him trying and failing to get together with some women with none of those stories involving any physical force? Would this not enrage the type of man that trump is portrayed to be? How long could a famous billionaire force himself on women with none of them complaining to police or demanding money?
      November 11, 2016 12:52 PM MST

Right, because police are well-noted for believing everything victims of sexual assualt tell them, and it's always easy to demand money from someone who can hire enough lawyers, private investigators, etc. to tie you up in court and publicly embarrass you for years.

On what planet do you live?
      November 11, 2016 1:06 PM MST

• Women often feel intense shame and embarrassment when touched without permission by any male with whom they are not in an intimate relationship. This is a mistake because the shame is the man's for behaving badly, but unfortunately many women are still raised with conservative double-standards which put them at a psychological disadvantage.

My mother taught me that the right way to respond to unwanted advances was to ignore them. I had to learn the hard way that this advice was woefully wrong.

Women respond in all kinds of ways: say no assertively; take up self-defence classes; get instantly aggressive and fight back; complain to the boss, or the next boss above, or the union rep.; go straight to their solicitor; gripe and warn other women in the rest-room; take sickies; leave the job; hold in the anger for years and say nothing until other women come out about it.
      November 11, 2016 8:13 PM MST

Dear Hart, while this is well-written as usual, I might want to mention to you that I do not feel shame.  I feel terror. 

Only terror that someone is trying to assault me.  Anyone who thinks along these lines is a maniac.  I'm not talking about a date where there is a chance of a sexual encounter that is not welcome.  That is bad enough.   I am talking about jerks who think they can grab women like that.

I don't feel ashamed. I feel terrified. 

But the rest of your post was very nicely written.  Good points.
      November 11, 2016 8:21 PM MST

What would Crocodile Dundee do?
      November 11, 2016 11:41 AM MST

• Doubt it.
      November 11, 2016 11:54 AM MST