Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Those of you who will be leaving the US to live in a foreign country because Trump was elected president:

Those of you who will be leaving the US to live in a foreign country because Trump was elected president:

if your visa application is denied by that country's government, is it ok in your opinion to then enter that country illegally?
~

Posted - November 11, 2016

Responses

I wouldn't because I would be less than a 2nd class citizen.  So I would be moving laterally.
      November 11, 2016 5:50 PM MST

Don't worry, if you get denied I'll petition them to reconsider. I've been working hard for almost a decade to get you out of here.
    ~
      November 11, 2016 6:02 PM MST

if there was no wall ....si
      November 11, 2016 5:51 PM MST

I believe that poor grammar is grounds for denying a visa. 
    ~
      November 11, 2016 6:00 PM MST

I believe that you are a reason for defecting. 
      November 11, 2016 6:01 PM MST

Decent people don't just defecate any ol' place. More reasons we need to get rid of you. 

Reported. 
    ~
      November 11, 2016 6:03 PM MST

They would probably be surprised to find that all these liberal countries they may prefer to live in do not allow someone to simply move there and work or become citizen. In fact many require you to have a substantial bank account and means of support and good health and for your skills to be needed in that country. Perhaps the liberals in this country should realize that open borders is not necessarily a liberal idea or good idea and is simply something the democrat party has been pushing on us. All those who thought they would go to canada once trump won may have been disappointed to learn it was not as simple as just walking across a border.
      November 11, 2016 7:16 PM MST

You're so right, thanks.  I'm sure they'll protest their way through the other countries' societies and cultures until their demands are met, lol, starting with the demands that the English language be crammed down their hosts' throats.
    ~
      November 11, 2016 8:23 PM MST