Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Did manyLatinos not vote for Hillary because macho men don't want a woman prez? Could that be true?

Did manyLatinos not vote for Hillary because macho men don't want a woman prez? Could that be true?

Posted - November 13, 2016

Responses

That is a good question. I was thinking that men in general didn't want a woman president.
      November 13, 2016 8:33 AM MST

That's what I kinda figured Lulu'sMom. Of course I am appalled! I wonder if that will ever change?  Thank you for  your reply m'deaer! :)
      November 13, 2016 10:43 AM MST

It is shocking to know that some men can't move past the 19th century.
    A woman is only useful if she stays at home to cook and clean, take care of the kids and see to their needs. Past that a woman is pretty much useless.
    Thank God there are some men out there like yours and the one I had who aren't like that.
      November 13, 2016 10:59 AM MST

True but I fear there simply aren't enough of the good guy kind Lulu'sMom. You forgot to add  'sex' to the list of what some men think women are good for. Oh. Perhaps you  included that in "see to their needs". Yeah. I get it.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday m'dear! :)
      November 15, 2016 6:00 AM MST

53% white women voted for Trump.
    63% white men voted for Trump.

26% Hispanic women voted for Trump.
    31% Hispanic men voted for Trump. 
      November 13, 2016 10:05 AM MST

Men in general do not care what woman do any more then they care what men do. It is only women in this country who think men spend every moment in conspiracy and judgement over women when that is not the case. It is women who spoke most about hilllary being a woman, misogyny, glass-ceiling and sexism. Men do not care one way or another. Men would not elect her for being a woman or elect trump for being a man. The numbers another member has posted have proven this because it shows men are voting republican at the same rate that they did when it was man vs man. In fact most voting patterns stay the same whether the candidate is female or black or anything else.
      November 14, 2016 7:42 AM MST