Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Kelly Anne Conway talks a mile a minute. Does she ever liste to herself? She should slow down and think before she speaks. Will she?

Kelly Anne Conway talks a mile a minute. Does she ever liste to herself? She should slow down and think before she speaks. Will she?

A quote from Kelly Anne speaking about Syria..."Those of us who live cushy luxurious lives". She apparently lives in cushy luxury. Do you? Do you know anyone who does in your personal life?

Posted - November 17, 2016

Responses

• Yes,  I know several who live that lifestyle.  I'm not one of them though.  Also,  when you put it in perspective,  compared to Syria,  most of us do live cushy. 
      November 17, 2016 6:03 AM MST

While I do not live a cushy lifestyle, I appreciate that Conway admits that she does, rather than try and convince us that she doesn't.

Realistically, my lifestyle is much more cushy now than it was when I was in my 20's.
      November 17, 2016 6:07 AM MST

As Karen said compared to Syria..we all have it pretty cushy. Really compared to the world in general. 
      November 17, 2016 6:19 AM MST

Almost everyone in this country lives a cushy luxurious life by the standard of most people on this planet but all they can do is have jealousy for anyone who has slightly more instead of being happy.
      November 17, 2016 6:44 AM MST