Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Your "best friend and ally" takes money from you and expects you to always support him in return for which he lets you keep doing it! What?

Your "best friend and ally" takes money from you and expects you to always support him in return for which he lets you keep doing it! What?

Posted - February 15, 2017

Responses

• Sounds like a dependent on my tax fillings. Then after time is up, I need to kick them out. 

Tongue in Cheek of course, but chuckled instead of crying. :)

February 15, 2017 1:02 PM MST

It's about Israel/US relations JB. I keep hearing that said but I wonder what exactly does Israel do for the United States? We give them over 3 billion a year. They keep building illegal settlements on the west bank. Net is great if you give him everything he wants but has a hissy fitty tantrum if you don't.  I know we are Israel's best friend and ally but is it reciprocated? How, when, where?  Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee! :) I have no quarrel with the Jewish people. I relate to them because I am of Armenian ancestry so we share similar history of being wiped out by evil people. It is Netanyahu I dislike.
      February 16, 2017 2:07 AM MST

• Good morning Rosie,

I did catch the message and tried to slip in a more lively metaphor / analogy. I do believe we fell into this type of alliance through a serious of events in a distant pass. It has continued through all administrations at varying degrees. Although we do have some support by Israel, in intelligence, economic (small), military and overall pronounced support, not 3 billion a year worth. 

Trump has now further messed up yet another issue. Although his hopes of any peace between Israel and Palestine, would be very doubtful, he broke [in] any real discussions. To discuss a one state versus a two state, will no more be agreed to by both and seen as losers. We just went back many many years to any real hopes of any peaceful existence long term. 

Trusting in a beautiful and peaceful Thursday for you Rosie! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 16, 2017 5:25 AM MST
      February 16, 2017 5:07 AM MST

Oops. Apologies to thee JB! SIGH. Going back to the "good old days" is his goal. If he could he would go all the way back to the days of slavery and women not having a vote. REACTIONARY is his middle name. By his Cabinet picks you can tell he is pro racist/bigot/misogynist full throttle. That so many millions support this evil monster shocked me at first but now? I figure they are just very ill with no hope of being cured from the Trumpet plague. So we wait and see. I think he isn't gonna last. Impeachment/resignation is written all over him. He is  a very poor chooser and decider. I just worry about how much damage he will do with his chemistry set before it is taken away from him. I hope he doesn't blow things up first! :( Thanks for the additional response. I appreciate it! :):):) This post was edited by RosieG at February 16, 2017 5:22 AM MST
      February 16, 2017 5:13 AM MST

Time to stop being in denial; because what is not love more like an illusion stay safe and protect yourself, you deserve better.

February 15, 2017 1:10 PM MST

Israel/US. That is what the question is about. I keep hearing that Israel is our best friend and closest ally. What does Israel do for the US exactly? I know we are its best friend and ally. We give them over $3billion a year and as long as we  agree with everything Net does/says he is pleasant but if we don't he has a hissy fitty tantrum and is very crabby. I like the Jewish people. I don't like Netanyahu. Thank you for your reply Rob and Happy Thursday! :)
      February 16, 2017 2:09 AM MST

They are the eyes and ears their spies are one of the best in the world therefore intelligence, after all information equals power. Enjoy your day RosieG

February 16, 2017 3:35 AM MST

Oh? So that's what they do for us then? Spy and report back? But weren't they caught spying on us? I dunno  Rob it's so confusing. I think if you are friends you don't hack or spy on their stuff. I'm gonna ask a question about that. Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate. I have asked this question  before in different way and I have never gotten a response that was helpful. This one is and I do appreciate it! 
      February 16, 2017 5:18 AM MST