Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Who are some underrated actors/actresses that you think should get more recognition?

Who are some underrated actors/actresses that you think should get more recognition?

the points don't matter, but you get extra points for naming movies and roles you think they were great in.

Posted - March 2, 2017

Responses

• Rutger Hauere (?) In blade runner... his tears in the rain soliquoy at the end... priceless... deserves an Oscar for that alone i think
      March 3, 2017 12:11 AM MST

Absolutely! One of my favorite performances of all time, everything was done so perfectly in that scene.. and did you know that he even improvised the line: "all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain." ? Such an amazing actor indeed. 
      March 3, 2017 9:57 PM MST

• No... i didn't know that..thank you... the line about watching attack ships burn off the shoulder of Orion ... sends goosebumps down my back
      March 17, 2017 4:42 PM MDT

Guy Pearce

~ every movie he's in (I truly mean that)

I'll list a few

"Memento"
    "Ravenous"
    "The Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert"
    "L.A. Confidential"
    "In Her Skin"
    "The Proposition"
      March 3, 2017 7:58 PM MST

Wow, I haven't sen any of these but I'll be sure to check them out at some point.
      March 3, 2017 10:00 PM MST

I hope you like some of them if you get the chance.
    Thanks for replying to my answer, too, nobodylair.37.
    :)
      March 4, 2017 7:37 AM MST

Molly Parker
      March 17, 2017 4:00 PM MDT

I just looked her up on IMDb, apparently I haven't seen any of the things she's been in (except a couple of episodes from Six Feet Under which didn't have her I think), any specific title/s you'd recommend me to check out?
      March 17, 2017 6:50 PM MDT

OMG has to be Robin Wright........amazing in EVERYTHING she does;  someone once called her 'the poor man's Meryl Streep".lol.

she just BECOMES the character......can't recall the title, but she did a movie where she played an addict,  short bleached-out hair, really realy skinny, and I swear that if you didn't know it was her, you'd have thought they went to a bad part of town and picked up this lady and taught her how to read lines....OMG she was incredible...sorry can't think of the title though!  DARN!!!
      January 31, 2018 8:25 AM MST