Active Now

Zack
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What can YOU never be that you wish with all your heart you could? WHY?

What can YOU never be that you wish with all your heart you could? WHY?

Posted - November 5, 2017

Responses

A musician. I am surrounded by some cousins who have skills including one professional in an orchestra, and two teachers. I seem to be musically retarded. 
      November 5, 2017 10:02 AM MST

Oh. Tell me about it! Both my mom and sis are very artistic. I seem to have been passed over. My son said I'm an "artist" in the kitchen but I think he was just being nice. I don't think that counts. I'm a supergreat appreciator though. I guess that's something! Thank you for your reply bh!  :)
      November 5, 2017 10:08 AM MST

You might be 'The Queen of Questions' OR perhaps 'The Alex Trebeck of Answermug'. 
      November 5, 2017 10:11 AM MST

I can't take any credit whatsoever for that bh. My brain is always flooded with questions. I don't know why but there you have it. It isn't due to any credit on my part. I don't "think them up". They just appear out of nowhere full blown. I never struggle trying to think them up. I struggle trying to shut them up or off. If I don't ask them they badger me. Remember a long time ago you asked me if I had a book of 1000 questions or something to which I referred and I told you "no"? Well you see I'm always asking questions about what is happening TODAY and you can't find that in any book. Sometimes the internet social site conversations are the fodder for more questions. I wish I knew how to turn off that spigot but I don't. When I leave the computer every morning and go on to do other things then I am at peace. I focus on what I'm doing and the questions either go away or get very quiet and they leave me alone. But once I'm on Answermug the flow begins. Same thing happened when I was on Answerbag. I have no explanation for it. It is just one of those "it is what it is" things! Thank you for your reply bh.
      November 6, 2017 1:48 AM MST

Taller.
      November 5, 2017 10:36 AM MST

Really Spunky? I was always among the tallest girls in school and I so admired the petite girls. I was 5' 6-3/4" at my tallest. There were a few gals who were 5' 2' and so cute and adorable. I always felt like a giant around them. Now my height ( I shrunk to 5' 6" which isn't bad at all) is kinda average. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 6, 2017 1:51 AM MST

30 again. Well built, good looking, über stud, no pain. I am now paying for my sins.
      November 5, 2017 12:03 PM MST

Oh Ele I wish you were without pain of any kind but being 30 again?  Serioiusly? You couldn't pay me enough to go back to before. I've been there, done that and I'm curious to see what lies ahead. But I've told you I'm very lucky in that I have no constant pain. When discomfort hits it's always short-term. My Jim, my sister, my brother-in-law, our across-the-street great friend (also a Scorpio) all are in constant pain from backs or knees or hips. I can't figure out why so far I'm in such good shape (pain-wise). I was never an athlete.  Since my mid-30's I've been very conscientious about eating healthy foods but it's not a problem because I happen to love it. That doesn't explain it. Just luck I guess. I'm quite sure my youth was not as "adventurous" as yours. I've always played it safe. My sister was the adventurous one. SIGH. I wonder what's ahead of us?  Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 6, 2017 1:57 AM MST

It's in the genes.
      November 6, 2017 7:08 AM MST

employed, i could never find work, not sure why
      November 5, 2017 4:33 PM MST

• rich from birth
      November 5, 2017 4:36 PM MST

I've thought about that too a m b e r. I wonder whom I would be if I had never had to worry about money? I've fantasized about going into a store, buying whatever caught my eye without ever looking at a price tag! But then the downside is how do you know folks really like YOU and not your money and what it can do for them? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      November 6, 2017 3:00 AM MST

I've always wanted to be in a national commercial.  A funny one that is very popular. hahaha
      November 5, 2017 7:17 PM MST

Like this one?

November 6, 2017 7:11 AM MST

Yes, like that one.  hahahaha I love it.  
      November 6, 2017 3:49 PM MST

Two things, first stock broker never happened due to my lack of not having the right venues to take my series 7 license. The other becoming a priest at the moment i'm to old but had a chance to make deacon but turned it down 3x that was a mistake but when your young you never see the full picture. 
      November 5, 2017 9:09 PM MST

My goodness that is a huge spread Articfox! Stock Broker or Priest? Good golly! If I were smart enough I would have liked to have been a quantum physicist. Why? Because it fascinates me so much and I"ve read books about it. Black holes and worm holes and spacetime and parallel universes and multiple dimensions. I mean what's NOT to love? SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      November 6, 2017 3:02 AM MST

The ultimate ruler that could stop these violent Global and domestic conflicts at home and from around the world.....
    Id  also force companies/countries to cleanse the oceans of plastics ......and stop the  billions of gallons of harmful domestic chemicals going down our drains and ending up in our oceans.   
      November 6, 2017 2:23 AM MST

Never gonna happen because money is what drives the world...making tons of it and keeping tons of it. Dumping harmful chemicals is cheaper than finding other ways to get rid of them or not using them in the first place. With the EPA in the US now being demolished completely by the evil that inhabits the White House the hope for that becomes slim, dim, non-existent. The rest of the world is going green America is getting browner. SIGH. Thank you for your reply NJ. A question occurs to me that needs asking! :)
      November 6, 2017 3:23 AM MST

Many more I would think.....lol
      November 6, 2017 3:56 AM MST

Right you are sweetie! I asked one. About green and  brown. Life and death. More to come! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 6, 2017 7:12 AM MST
      November 6, 2017 4:00 AM MST