Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I expect the dirty little secret about Trump supporters is that they are all wealthy. Whatever Trump does is for the wealthy. See?

I expect the dirty little secret about Trump supporters is that they are all wealthy. Whatever Trump does is for the wealthy. See?

The middle-class will get it in the a** tax-wise. The poor don't count in any case. Now what sane folks would support anyone who is going to harm them not help tjem? It would be superbly illogical. ERGO Trump supporters are all rich like him so of course they support whatever he is gonna do. He comes first and anyone like him rides his coattails. As they say the rich get richer and the "little people" are chumps for thinking otherwise. We the people? Fuggeddaboutit! :(

Posted - November 8, 2017

Responses

Ha! I don't know any President Trump supporters who are wealthy. And I know plenty of supporters. 
    Why is it so hard to understand we want good jobs, support for the 2nd amendment,  a strong border, lower taxes,  support for religous freedom, traditional family values, support for the miltary and peace through stenghth.
      November 8, 2017 6:47 AM MST

You do know that a lot of Trump supporters were democrats, many supporting Sanders? Did they all turn suddenly rich when Trump won????
      November 8, 2017 7:46 AM MST