Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How crazy or stupid are the anti Trump screaming to the heavens on the anniversary of Trump winning the election?

How crazy or stupid are the anti Trump screaming to the heavens on the anniversary of Trump winning the election?

Posted - November 10, 2017

Responses

• It's both crazy and stupid. After talking a lot but saying nothing. After being caught in blatant lies so often. After making accusations that they can't back up and after shooting themselves in the foot one too many times, screaming at absolutely nothing is all they have left. Their frustration is immense and their hatred is consuming them. So they've retreated to their safe place where they can scream to their heart's content in hopes that it will some how make things all better.
      November 10, 2017 7:09 AM MST

Or maybe they were waiting for aliens to take them to some far off safe space.
      November 10, 2017 9:13 AM MST

Yeah.  Maybe there is an alien in office.

November 10, 2017 9:16 AM MST

I don't scream, but a moment of silence is appropriate as I contemplate the Russian terrorism that resulted in the collapsing of other American towers.
      November 10, 2017 8:30 AM MST

Not nearly as crazy as this question.

What? 
      November 10, 2017 9:15 AM MST

It is almost the entire world 'screaming'...

www.pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/
      November 10, 2017 10:06 AM MST

sounds pretty crazy
      November 10, 2017 2:50 PM MST

Perhaps as crazy or stupid as some of the anti-Obama people who never stopped screaming for eight years.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at November 11, 2017 4:46 PM MST
      November 10, 2017 7:50 PM MST

• It's not crazy. Sometimes people just need an outlet for their feelings. I remember a few years ago a friend of mine ( my best friend)  bought me a bunch of dishes from a second hand store ... took me to woods  and had me smash them. He also brought a baseball bat and I  beat the shizzat   out of a tree with that bat. It helped, it didn't change anything, or solve anything  I was going through at the time... but it was an outlet and it  helped me.  
      November 10, 2017 8:10 PM MST