Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » "Trump and his kids have killed a lot of animals "( Hillary Clinton yesterday )-you can tell so much about a person or a country by the way it treats its animals, what do you think?

"Trump and his kids have killed a lot of animals "( Hillary Clinton yesterday )-you can tell so much about a person or a country by the way it treats its animals, what do you think?

Trumps are cruel to animals...get out of that one Donald

Posted - August 6, 2016

Responses

I have seen pics of those morons with the dead animals.
      August 6, 2016 6:29 AM MDT

Nothing wrong with hunting. Do you believe all hunters are evil? Most people who feel this way also go to Walmart and buy their hamburger and chicken etc....where do they believe that animal meat comes from?

Hunting of exotic animals is regulated by the countries and it is a large industry there. The meat is not wasted either it goes to the local people to eat.
      August 6, 2016 6:44 AM MDT

Hello m:

Here's my story...  My dad and I used to go jack rabbit hunting..  Oh, NOT to eat.. Nobody eats jack rabbit.  We just killed 'em.  It was fun..  Then a bunny came out from under a bush and just stood there.  My dad shot his nose off.  The bunny didn't move, so my dad blew his head off..

It changed EVERYTHING..

excon

August 6, 2016 6:49 AM MDT

"No body eats Jack Rabbit"????   Alot of people eat jack rabbit.  

Personally, I don't hunt what I don't eat.   Most hunters in my neck of the woods are the same.

August 6, 2016 1:16 PM MDT

• I do. I think hunting for trophy is despicable. And the Wal-Mart chicken argument doesn't hold that much water in the face of a picture of someone standing over a dead bear.

August 6, 2016 1:22 PM MDT

Exactly.

Look at Palin

These assholes and that is the ONLY word for these assholes, think they can rape and pillage the earth and God doesn't mind at all. They think GOD gave us the earth to crap all over and run amuck and animals are just things God gave us for our amusement.

They DO NOT THINK.  The world is answering them each and every day with less species. 

These animals, ALL of them,  should be HONORED.   

We need them to keep the world in BALANCE.  Instead we have  animal abuse and torture, no rights FOR animals, and slaughter houses and killing areas for unwanted or too many animals or or or or ..... or just for a yummy sandwich.

Man is the only mindless animal here.  Not the creatures God has bestowed upon us to nurture and admire and learn from.

August 6, 2016 1:23 PM MDT

• I'm glad it did. You grew up. For some people it's still, great fun.

August 6, 2016 1:24 PM MDT

Why?  A chicken is an animal.  If you want to eat it...someone had to kill it.

Also just so you know people eat bear as well.

August 6, 2016 2:27 PM MDT

What if he had killed people, or had them killed?  What if Hillary had?  What if Bill had? 

August 6, 2016 2:55 PM MDT