Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Why a tattoo up along your backside?

Why a tattoo up along your backside?

What meaning for others to see?

Posted - March 24, 2018

Responses

why get a tattoo in general when ur old ur going to look like a moldy tea bag....
      March 24, 2018 6:27 PM MDT

With any tattoo or forms of profane art  ,I think you've got to darw the line somewhere.....
    In England if it was just one single yellow line it generally means there is no parking there during working hours normally from 7.30 am until 6.30 pm in the evening....
    Thats OK and most problems only arise  when a parking warden shows and wants to stick ticket somewhere secure and where it wont be seen until time to get up in the morning.....

I do hope I haven't stepped over the line with my re'Mark    :(

March 24, 2018 7:39 PM MDT

• who Knew people did things for themselves and not for the viewing pleasure of others 
      March 24, 2018 8:14 PM MDT

On your backside?
      March 24, 2018 10:33 PM MDT

It makes anyone with a lumpy body hate you.  What else reason do you need?

March 24, 2018 9:42 PM MDT

This is a true story.  There was a Doctor who was donating her time to remove tattoos from folks so they could get a job.  I provided a ride to one of these people.  While in the office I met a young girl who happily showed the entire waiting room her tattoo, just like the one in the picture only of a Peacock with it s feathers fanning out below her waist. It was truly beautiful and really big. She was there to have it removed. (not part of the freebie)  Because it was in color the doctor said it would be a long uncomfortable process. The girl was in her early 20's at the most. 
      March 25, 2018 8:47 AM MDT

Well, just for starters, it means you will allow almost anybody to see and handle that part of your naked body. I mean, since the only way to get a tattoo on your backside is to let a stranger put it there.

What's the point? If I wanted a pretty picture, I would buy one and hang it on the wall. When I get chummy with a naked backside, I insist that it be girl, all girl, nothing but girl.
      March 25, 2018 2:17 AM MDT

And just for the sake of accuracy, at my age we call it "reminiscing".
      March 25, 2018 2:18 AM MDT

Mammaries and memories are made for this......or vice versa ....:) D  
      March 25, 2018 2:48 AM MDT