Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are these deaths coincidences?

Are these deaths coincidences?

Victor Thorn.  Reportedly killed himself with a gun on August 1st.  Wrote 4 anti-clinton books.

Shawn Lucas. Died of unknown causes in a bathroom August 2nd.  Happily served the DNC with a lawsuit over their fraud a few days earlier.

Seth Rich, shot in the back while walking home on July 8th.  Nothing taken from him or motive known or suspects.  Assange implied he was the one who leaked 20,000 DNC Emails.

Posted - August 10, 2016

Responses

Get a LIFE please?

I cannot WAIT to see the movie.  Based on this?  You have the case all sewn up.  How many Republicans died on the toilet when all the BullSh*t they drum up is finally eliminated all at once?  Death by attempted BullSh&t elimination, drowning in their own feces. 

How many books did he write that sold more than 5 copies?  He committed suicide because he is a LOSER.

And the next guy?  DIED OF UNKNOWN CAUSES.  Whoa.  That is so suspicious.  How many people who hate Hillary die this way?  It must be a conspiracy.

and finally?  SHOT IN THE BACK?  She needs to step down immediately. I'm sure she pulled the trigger herself.

Aren't you embarrassed? 

August 10, 2016 11:10 AM MDT

I hope Hillbillary wins. Why?  So all of her supporters can watch America flounder further. How come nobody here seems to have O'bombaCare?  How come no liberals mention the massive $18 trillion debt. I have never heard that mentioned at all. Maybe it dosen't exist? 

August 10, 2016 2:38 PM MDT