Discussion » Questions » Politics » As more hacked emails and documents are released, what will be left of the DNC?

As more hacked emails and documents are released, what will be left of the DNC?

I supported the dems all my life and voted dem every election since I was old enough to vote. When the emails came out showing that the dnc had picked hillary well ahead of the pimaries and worked to keep Bernie from winning I thought that was just a few "bad apples" who had just become bad and sold out to hillary. I thought if she was gone then the party would be the party I always believed it to be. Now it is coming out that party donors have been awarded with jobs as ambassadors and other good positions and this goes back a decade and it ties to Tim Kaine too.  So what? The party has been corrupt for over a decade, and even if hillary drops out will the new person be corrupt too? More documents are said to be upcoming. Today I have given up on the party, it was a joke and a lie. What is next? Is half the party a basket of corrupt deplorables? Is the other party better or worse?

Should I just give up and donate enough money to the party to buy myself an excellent job?

Posted - September 14, 2016

Responses

Sadly, IT, Pay to Play has been around almost, if not, from the beginning of civilized society. Does not mean it is right, though, and we should do what we can to change the system. It's like the lies politicians tell --- we should NOT be accepting that by saying everyone does it, but demand the truth from them and if they continue to deceive us, vote them out!

September 14, 2016 2:09 PM MDT

September 14, 2016 2:42 PM MDT

• That's why I am no longer a Democrat (or a Republican)

Hillary: "Oh look at me. I have a vagina! Ignore my faults. Vote for me!"

Hillary Supporters: "Oh! Look at her! She has no faults because she has a vagina! Vote  for her!"

Everyone else: "WTF?!"

September 14, 2016 5:43 PM MDT

Vagina!  Now THAT'S something I can get behind...in front of...on top of...underneath... :-)

September 15, 2016 2:01 AM MDT

• If you post your shirt size and address, I'll be happy to mail you one of these wonderful garments :)

September 15, 2016 9:28 AM MDT