Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » "The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit." Is God waiting for you to complete the 3rd temple?

"The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit." Is God waiting for you to complete the 3rd temple?

Jesus says he will return when the temple is complete. But it was Solomon who built the house for Him. 48However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says: 49‘Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord, or what will be My place of repose?…

Posted - September 17, 2016

Responses

God awaits all 

for their temple to be pure

in body, mind, and heart.

when all is complete

the resurrection of Christ Consciousness

is possible within that person,

which is the second coming.

September 17, 2016 4:41 PM MDT

This life is short but there is a glorious heaven for those who are born again, and have had their hearts changed and love Jesus, Gods only begotten Son. I pray you follow Him.

Heb. 9:27 – “And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment…”

September 18, 2016 2:20 AM MDT

probably

September 25, 2016 9:29 PM MDT

Yes but He is not going to dwell inside it. It is needed to fulfill prophecy. When Jesus returns He will destroy it.
      February 11, 2019 10:43 AM MST

Oh.  I am at a loss as to when Jesus said this stuff.

My temple is completed when I merge in God and become aware that He and I are one.  
      February 11, 2019 10:44 AM MST