Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are you angry that Trump's tax return was leakd? How about Hillary's emails?

Are you angry that Trump's tax return was leakd? How about Hillary's emails?

I am not angry about either. But let us not pretend that it is bad when it happens to hillary but ok to trump. Each leak is giving us truth and we will see who the truth hurts more. I think this is an exciting time.

Posted - October 3, 2016

Responses

a circus if you ask me 
    LOL
    not angry
      October 3, 2016 6:59 PM MDT

• No. Leak it all. These people are going to lead one of the most powerful nations (if not, the most powerful) in the world. We should know as much about them as possible. 
      October 3, 2016 9:47 PM MDT

Federal law prohibits the release of another person's/entity's tax returns WITHOUT their permission. 

What e-mails of Hillary's were 'leaked?' Are you referring to her e-mails relating to her time as Secretary of State, which she attempted to hide on a personal server and then have deleted? Any of those released (from other sources within the State Department or recovered by the FBI) were done by LEGAL FOIA requests.

I'll note that there is NO FEDERAL or STATE LAW requiring that a candidate for ANY OFFICE release his/her personal or business tax returns. They are only required to file a Financial Disclosure Statement with the FEC.
      October 4, 2016 8:24 AM MDT

Well, so, what did they say?  Those leaky returns?  Is he a crook or not?
      October 4, 2016 8:38 AM MDT