Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Do you have fond memories of the day Randy D first visited your city?

Do you have fond memories of the day Randy D first visited your city?

~

Posted - August 13, 2020

Responses

I keep hearing about this guy. What I do know about him is that he has a tilde fetish.
      August 13, 2020 9:01 PM MDT

The next time he’s going to be in your town, you should probably buy a ticket and go see his show.  Jes’ sayin’.

August 13, 2020 11:46 PM MDT

As far as I know,  you've never been here. I'll have the beer and Vegemite sandwiches ready.
      August 14, 2020 2:27 AM MDT

I’ve been to both Perth and Fremantle twice. That’s the closest I’ve been to where you are, but I do remember sampling Vegemite. I met a woman named Bronwyn, she was originally from New Zealand, as was her mother. Her father was Australian. 

~

April 2, 2021 7:07 PM MDT

All I remember is that women and children were told to stay home, out of sight, and lock the doors and windows.
      August 14, 2020 5:54 AM MDT

No, no, no, no!  You heard it wrong!  It was: women, have someone watch your children, get all gussied up, unlock all of your doors and windows because Randy D would select which of you would get lucky that night. 

You really have to listen to the public service announcements more carefully. That’s probably why you missed out . . .

~

August 14, 2020 7:08 AM MDT

Not entirely relevant, but it sparked a memory - rock band Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs did a tour called "Lock Up Your Daughters!" in the 70s, in keeping with the "bad boys" image they were nurturing.
    When they re-formed in the late 90s they did a tour called "Lock Up Your Mothers!"
      August 14, 2020 7:13 AM MDT