Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Travel » What is a place or event where you remember taking a bunch of pictures for yourself that you never looked at again?

What is a place or event where you remember taking a bunch of pictures for yourself that you never looked at again?

Posted - August 25, 2020

Responses

I can’t remember; I’ve never looked at the pictures again. 

~

August 25, 2020 6:14 AM MDT

• My kids are still quite young so there is still at least one annual trip to the zoo where I feel compelled to take pictures of most of the animals we see.  I can honestly say I've never had a moment where I thought I really needed to go back and look at those animals again. Regardless of how adorable the red panda is. 
      August 25, 2020 6:18 AM MDT

Do your cherubs look at the zoo pictures often?
    ~

August 25, 2020 6:21 AM MDT

• Never, lol. They barely look at the zoo when we're even there. "When can we leaveeeeee, i'm bored."
      August 25, 2020 6:25 AM MDT

Some pics of my GF in Italy. My ex has them.
      August 25, 2020 8:20 AM MDT

Hey, wait . . . 

~

August 25, 2020 8:21 AM MDT

She didn't care...she now has a wife. Hence the ex.
      August 25, 2020 4:45 PM MDT

I can't recall that ever happening. Prior to digital cameras, I'd sometimes neglect to get a roll of film developed for a while, and they became a mystery roll. I miss that! I loved picking up photos at Walgreens, Target or wherever I had a coupon for double prints and looking through them! I rarely print my photos now. :(  I usually only do if someone specifically asks for an actual printed copy. 

Yeah, I love taking and looking at photos. One of my passions!
      August 25, 2020 4:18 PM MDT

I have any number of print and slide photos taken on many holidays, events or romances, but the problem is not one of rarely looking at them, but not knowing where and when because most have no identifiers beyond a brief title of overall place or event, and the month and date, on the packets.

I am a bit more thorough now with cataloguing my digital photographs.
      November 18, 2020 3:13 PM MST