Active Now

Echooos
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » I want to hear from those who were ever formally "Pro-Hillary" to tell me if you changed your mind YET? Are you as bonkers as she is?

I want to hear from those who were ever formally "Pro-Hillary" to tell me if you changed your mind YET? Are you as bonkers as she is?

Or have you forgiven all lies and corruption because trump used a bad word?

Posted - October 11, 2016

Responses

I think he did a bit more than just using a bad word. I'd say the bad words are the least in this case. Smh.
      October 11, 2016 4:19 PM MDT

• I'm a Berniecrat and I know what HC is.
    I also know what Trump is.
    He's more sickening than her. Sorry. I'm not smitten by vulgar narcissistic billionaires who want to be president and use discrimiatory language to get into the Whitehouse and I'm not a sucker for his reality show BS.  His recent stunt by inviting those four women to the debate is as rancid and putrid as it gets.
     “Paula Jones is a loser, but the fact is that she may be responsible for bringing down a president indirectly,” 1998 Trump

“People would have been more forgiving if he’d had an affair with a really beautiful woman of sophistication. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe were on a different level.” 19
    99 Trump (about Lewinsky)

“I don't necessarily agree with his victims, his victims are terrible.  He is really a victim himself. But he put himself in that position.The whole group,Paula Jones, Lewinsky, it's just a really unattractive group."
    1999 Trump

He a liar and he can go straight to hell then I can have 4 years of ragging on Clinton. 

October 11, 2016 4:56 PM MDT

October 11, 2016 5:30 PM MDT

Hello IT:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Hillary, but I'm gonna vote for her..  Oh, not because I think she'll do a great job, but because she'll appoint Supreme Court Justices who'll support the Constitution..  What she does as president might impact America for a decade..  Her choices for the Supreme Court will impact America for a century.

excon

October 11, 2016 8:15 PM MDT