Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Wikileaks is in the news every day. Have you ever visited the site? It is very quick and easy to use.

Wikileaks is in the news every day. Have you ever visited the site? It is very quick and easy to use.

Just go to the .org address and they make it very easy to find the different libraries of documents. Then you can search them easily too.
What the media reports is just a tidbit of what is to be found if you search yourself and if you read some of the emails yourself you will feel the tone of them. The tone is more worrisome than the content and you will see that media and campaign and state dept and clinton foundation are all one family.

Posted - October 17, 2016

Responses

Uh yeah.  I also know how to turn  on a tv and read a newspaper too.   Gosh I just know about bunches of channels and bunches of all kinds of sites. 

WikiLeaks is one of hundreds, you know? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 17, 2016 12:12 PM MDT
      October 17, 2016 12:10 PM MDT

Wikileaks is not a news site it is simply a raw source of emails and attachments. You can read and form your own opinion if you are willing to think for yourself instead of being spoon-fed interpretation.
      October 17, 2016 12:18 PM MDT